|ChApTeR tWeLvE| Another Color (2K Reads!)

(A/N: I don't really think I have to do much explaining, but thank you for 2K people!! You all probably got bored of these so I'll keep it short, thanks. Thank you so, so much for the support. I'll do my best to keep my attention on this book and, for a person who tends to abandon a lot of her stories, I'm actually pretty proud of this. Yeah, I'll probably look back on this in the future and cringe, but it'll be worth it. So yeah thanks again. Have an extra long chapter that I'm actually proud of! Enjoy~!

PS-I hope I excited some of you with that title because...well, if you get it then you should most definitely read on hehehehe no regrets-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't even have to wonder where I was because I could already guess.

However...it felt different. It might've been the warmth of the sun shining down on my face instead of that dark, chilling room. Or perhaps the gentle breeze that stirred my hair into a mess, rather than the eerily, still atmosphere in the other room.

My eyes whipped open, and I took in a short, sharp breath.

I carefully pushed myself off the ground, or, as I realized when I had to pull its stems to keep me from losing my balance, the grass. The blades of lush, evergreen colored grass that surrounded me was swept around in the wind, as was my tangled (H/C) strands of hair. Even with waves of nausea immediately attacking me upon sitting up, I could feel the beauty of the mysterious, yet calming scenery I had been brought to. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue, with the exception of a brilliant sun peeking behind a couple of puffy white clouds. It was quiet, but not the eerie kind of silence in the dark room from before. It was very peaceful.

So deceivingly peaceful that the tranquility fooled me for a while.

I was observing everything around me, the brightness, the liveliness. I turned my head in a slow circle...suddenly coming to a stop.

The wind picked up, circling around me in an intense whiplike kind of way that reminded me of a tornado, like a blanket of soft and deadly morphing together to create...something. 

"(Name), it's nice to see you again," The lethal wind whispered. "Are you alright?"

No. I am anything but alright. I was just sitting in a field of velvety grass and enjoying the warmth when I spotted something that made my entire body go cold, even with rays of sunshine beaming down on me.

The Oni mansion.

I was sitting in what seemed like a calming change of scenery, but was really right in front of the cage that has trapped me. 

"I realize you might not particularly enjoy this, but,"

'Yep, and I hate it. I'm sitting right in front of what has took my freedom away!'

"It was the only place I could think of. I was forced to create a location right away...you did help Italy, right?"

"Wha...U-Uh, yeah. I did. How did you know?! And how do you even know Italy?"

"......A long story that you do not need to suffer through."

"But-"

"And a story that does not have the time to be told. I'm afraid our time is almost up, (Name). It took a lot of work, effort and, most especially, time to heal you. You took quite the blow, I must admit...but I have to thank you. You have not only my gratitude, but my respects as well."