|ChApTeR tHiRtY tWo| Trust

(A/N: Okay, guys. It's the moment of truth. This is the last chapter I'm going to be publishing until the beginning of September. I was going wait and try to make this the 6K reads special, but it needs one more chapter to give it that boost. So here it is. Oh and by the way, yes. You can attack me in the comments at the end of the chapter. I'm sorry in advance. I deserve it. Enjoy.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That moment when you realize you can trust someone is the moment everything starts to pour out. I hope that you're able to find the special person worthy of your trust, for that faithful moment will be one of your best."

|Reader's POV|

"So...show me to your wound." I said in a singsong voice, attemping to lighten the mood. He stared at me, as if trying to remember something. "Uh Prussia? You okay?"

"Ja, ja...sorry, that line felt like something I said to someone." Prussia replied, taking off his military uniform. "Go ahead." He told me. His voice was soft and actually...timid?

I tentatively reached for him, but he pulled away in the blink of an eye. "S-Sorry...just my instincts kicking in..."

"Prussia." I spoke his name firmly and locked eye contact with him. "A-Are you afraid of me or something? You don't trust me?"

"Nein, nein, nothing of the sort!" Prussia exclaimed, waving his hands. "I swear! Ahhhh..." He huffed and smiled sadly. "You know, I'll just show you."

I stared in shock as he slipped off his black undershirt shirt, tossing it aside. Well, that went from 0 to 100 real quick. Dang, speaking of those abs I'd give them a 100%-

"Uh, (Name)?"

I blushed furiously when he caught me staring at him. "I-I-sorry...Y-You're distracting me-!"

"I'm distracting you? Really now?~" A teasing smirk played on his lips. He flexed his arm in a show off kind of way. "Kesesese~ Like what you see?"

"P-P-Prussia?! Wh-What the heck?!" I quickly whirled away from him and puffed out my cheeks in annoyance. "S-Stop that! Just let me see your wound, please."

After a few seconds of silence, I slowly cocked my head toward me. His expression turned nervous and serious. "Okay. (Name), just p-please don't-"

I gently placed my hand on his balled fist that rested on his lap. He gazed up at me in surprise and I give him a closed eye smile. "Just trust me."

The warmth of his fist disappeared and my hand met open air. I opened my eyes, which widened with every passing second. There're two things I see. A thin, but long diagonal cut going down his skin from when the Oni slashed his back.

But what really caught my attention?

I pressed a quivering hand to my mouth, the words lodged in my throat.

The pale, but visible scars that decorated his skin, some cut deeper than others.

"...P-Prussia...I-I-"

"That's why."

I softly traced my finger on a scar, shivering a bit just thinking what kind of stories came with each and every one of those. I silently did what I was to do and got up, putting a towel under the sink, letting it dampen, and grabbing some soap. As I sat down behind Prussia and began cleaning his cut, I decided to do some small talk instead of this awkward silence.