|ChApTeR tHiRtY NiNe| Saving Her (Part Four) (9K Reads)

(A/N: The last update of this year!! 

Okay, okay, yes I'm so sorry the Germany and Japan part is super short and everything about this was rushed because I kept having this looming feeling over me that I haven't finished this hella long pour part thingy so I was like dang I gotta get this done I apologize if it's terrible cuz it is XP

I would love to make more but I've just been so stressed, I just want to enjoy my Winter Break :3 I hope next year will be a little better than this one (which isn't a lot to ask for since this year was a wreck lmao like I never asked for a tangerine lookin' mofo to become my president no thanks) and I'll be a little more organized (hopefully). Over the break I'll be sure to create a neater schedule (unfortunately this might include less chapters being updated since I have to concentrate on other things like school and my other hobbies) and finalize plans for a future 20K reads special, as well as the upcoming chapters (I'll try to make them as dramatic as possible). In the beginning of January I might just share a few ideas of mine with you all so watch out for that.

Can't wait to write for you guys next year ^o^ Thank you again for the continued support, and happy holidays! As always, I hope you enjoy~!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man needs color to live; it's just as necessary an element as fire and water."

-Fernard Leger

"In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love."

-Marc Chagall

---------------------------------------------------------------------

~Previously~

She continued to feel the rose until she grasped it by the stem and ripped it out of her hair. The darkness of the shadows became a tornado, harsh and whip like. The wild winds subsided....

And all that was left behind was a withered flower that disintegrated into dust upon touching the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------- 

|Germany's POV|

"I have a bad feeling about-"

"Already made that joke."

"Oh. Right."

Though it's something I like to pride myself with, I am a natural at keeping calm. Right now? Let's just say it isn't one of my most peaceful moments.

A shrill cry for help sounded in my ears. I recognized it almost instantly as France's. Her back faced me and she drew toward France like a snake, merciless and vicious. I could imagine the look on her face, she shows it often in battle. Her cold, serious attitude, yet the burning desire for murder radiating off her face. It was admittedly frightening when she put on that demeanor when she fought, but the thought of her looking at another human with those eyes...

Before she could take another step, I flicked my whip against the ground to get her attention. Her eyes flicked to mine and the amount of absolute horror embedded in her (E/C) orbs brought me confusion. Especially since she clutched at a part of her arm and flinched.