7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 1]

(A/N: Sorry in advance if this was absolute crap blehh. I'm still a little rusty with writing 2ps. I'm aiming for this to be two parts, but I'm pretty certain that it's going to three because it's so long lol. Enjoy~!)

------------------------------------------------------------------

|Reader's POV|

"Oh. We haven't checked out this room yet, you guys."

"Alright. Just this last room and we're going back straightaway."

"Ouch..." I muttered and glanced at Allen, who had bumped into me, with an eyebrow raised.

"Sorry, dollface. Didn't see you from all the way down there."

I shoved him playfully and rolled my eyes. "When the heck are you going to stop making short jokes?"

"Never." His mouth twisted into a smirk. The redhead tutted his chin as he looked at his brother. "And what the hell, Matt?"

"I'm not even gonna apologize, you deserved that. Next time I'm going to slam you into the wall. Accidentally, of course." Matt directed his dark violet eyes to me. "Oh, and sorry. I hope his blistering arrogance didn't rub off on you when he bumped into you."

"You-!"

"Shut the fucking hell up you shitting idiots."

"pUMBA!" Oliver's gasp was so loud and sudden that it sounded like a screech. He glared at Francois, who blinked, unfazed, at him. He appeared behind me out of nowhere and pressed his palms to my ears. "Not in front of the poppet. Swear jar!"

"You don't even have the jar with you."

"Hmph." Oliver huffed and lifted a hand towards Francois.

Francois sighed and pulled his hands out of pockets, but I noticed they didn't have anything in them. He slammed his palm into Oliver's hand. "High five."

I giggled and took Oliver's hand off my ears. I left them to bicker among themselves like they usually did, joining the circle Gilen, Wang Zao, Lutz, Kuro and Luciano created.

"So did you guys find any-"

The lights flickered off. The darkness that surrounded me didn't differ from when my eyes were open and when they weren't. I panicked a little inside and held my hand out, touching the nearest person's arm.

"(Name), please do not touch me."

"Oh sorry, Kuro." I breathed out softly to calm myself and retracted my hand from him. I took a step to try to head for the light switch near the door, but the floor at my feet vanished, plunging me into a hole.

------------------------------------------------------------------

What's the first thing you do when you wake and look around only to find yourself in a huge unfamiliar room that definitely wasn't the room you were just in, with the fact that your head felt like it was going to explode and not a single one of your friends was with you? Perhaps wait until that headache died down then figure out where the heck you are? Actually calm down?

Well, that wasn't my case apparently. Apparently I didn't have any common sense at the time and panicked, one of my flailing arms hitting a table and knocking it over.

It crashed to the tiled floor, which was made of marble and designed in elaborate, hypnotizing patterns, but I managed to grab a fistful of bottles sitting atop the table before it broke. I frantically looked around, sighing in relief when there was no one in sight.