I'm Back

Hi again! It's been several months, yeah, I know. If you'll allow me, I'd like to explain the title a little bit.

In June of 2018, I left Wattpad in order to work on projects in other fandoms I've become a part of. Normally one would simply delete their account, but for some reason I couldn't. I didn't want to. I've been happily growing on other kinds of social media, and yet I always come back to Wattpad out of curiosity. My story has grown a lot and I've realized that's something I'm really, really proud of. It's hard to let it go.

So I've decided that I won't.

I left this story so abruptly-seemingly out of nowhere-and I apologize for that. I did that in a fit of anger toward myself; I was angry that I couldn't finish what I started, for your guys' sake. 

But now that I've taken a few months for a break, I decided that I want to try and finish writing this story. You all are amazing and hilarious and sweet, and don't feel bad when I say that it brought me a lot of pressure back when I was writing this. It's nothing against you, that's just how my brain works lol 😅 Now, instead of focusing solely on getting content out faster, I want to write just for myself. Just out of fun.

Literally at midnight I re-read this story and I found that I'm genuinely proud of it. I'm so ready to start writing again!!

All I'm asking is your patience. If you'd like to, feel free to ask me questions, or let me know what you think. But first I need you guys to know that:

-This is the only story I'll be updating. I don't plan to finish any of my old stories, or start any new ones. 

-I'm going to take my time. Since it's been a while since I've written anything Hetalia/HetaOni related, please try not to rush me! I'd really appreciate it <3

-I'm so sorry for giving you false hope with that chapter about me making this into a trilogy. It was an idea I'd come up with and I impulsively made a chapter about it without thinking. This won't be a trilogy, it'll just be one really long story haha

--- 

If you've made it this far, thank you! Now, I'd like to tell you a little more about myself.

I'm not comfortable with saying my exact age, but I was really young when I wrote this. I'm actually incredibly shocked at how deep my writing was?? Like w o w my younger self, you're edgy but also wise as hell. I started this fic in the beginning of middle school, and I am now at the start of highschool (sorry for those who aren't American, try and look it up if you don't understand!!)

If you're wondering, the current fandom I'm obsessed with right now is the Sanders Sides fandom!! If you have a Tumblr, and you're also interested in that, my url is ajdraws0430. 

Thanks for hearing me out! Have a lovely rest of your day/night 💜

-AJ

(And a face reveal because I can 😋 Sorry for the bad lighting and my gross face ;-;)