A/N+Polls 4

[A/N]

Early April Fools...?

So I think I should start off this little author's note by saying this: No! This story is nowhere close to done. I just felt like adding that the end part to scare y'all hehe did it work? So no, no, no! I still have a lot to cover which includes introducing all of the 2ps and the rest of the HetaOni gameplay of course. Tbh I never meant to add 2ps to this fanfic but heck I'm so glad I did.  

Speaking of 2ps, before I go into the poll part, I just want to give a small update on Chapter Twenty Four:

~I'm sorry again, but I fell into another little writer's block DX I'm in that kind of mode where I know the scenes I want to write, but I'm just not in the right mood to actually execute it. Just please be a patient with me and in a day or two I'll be up and writing again.

~Get ready for some deep/sweet Luciano stuff :333

~This one's gonna be more on the uplifting and deep side in contrast to the biTTER ANGST of the last one. 

~I have no school on Thursday and Friday of this week which will definitely help in my favor. I'm aiming to get an update published either Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

[Poll]

Yeah I still have no idea how to write 2ps. Writing 1ps were easy for me because I have canon material to work off from. Writing 2ps can be interesting to do as well since there's no kind of facts that I have to research and use, but the possibilities are so endless that it deems a difficult challenge for me personally. At least on Wattpad, I'm more of a writer than a reader. Just getting your guys' thoughts will save me a LOT of 2p x Reader fanfic reading.

So I'd like to know either:

~How the 2p acts (+acts toward the Reader)

~2p x Reader stereotypes that I need to stay away from 

This will give me a better understanding as to how I want to write the 2ps. I might incorporate a mixture of all of your ideas, or pick and choose a few to use.

Thank you again! 

(Just answer a question or two for some of these 2ps who haven't been introduced yet)

-2p! Germany/Lutz

-2p! Japan/Kuro

-2p! America/Allen

-2p! England/Oliver

-2p! Canada/Matt

-2p! France/Francois

-2p! China/Wang Zao

-2p! Russia/Viktor

-2p! Spain/Andres

---

Psst, hey! 

I'll let you in on a little secret of mine...

I think, I'm not exactly sure yet...

But the next 2p that will be introduced will probably be Lutz and Kuro so wish me luck with that haha ^o^