7K Special-Wonderland AU [Pt 3]

(A/N: IreallyfeltlikewritingakinkyandfluffyLucianoxReadersceneI'msorryI'vesinnedplsdon'tattackme-

I have no regrets you guys. I'm sorry but he's one of my favorite 2ps and I love writing him I think y'all can tell lmao >~<

Anyway this is the last special I'm going to write. I'd love some feedback if you aren't too busy, which of these little specials were your favorite? Should I do it again at another big milestone like 10K reads?

Wait for a few more days, and the long awaited Chapter Twenty Three will be coming out. I'll consider that a 8K reads special. One word: Feels. But you'll see. For now, please enjoy~!)

"Uh, no. We haven't seen anyone like that."

"Hm." Kuro rolled up the flier and approached Allen, scrutinizing him with an emotionless face. "You're that furry I've seen sitting on that tree."

"Goddammit Kuro I'm not-" Allen bolted out of his seat and leaned toward Kuro, but two of the guards stepped forward and blocked him.

Kuro childishly stuck out his tongue, which Allen was not amused by, before turning around and heading back to Lutz. He pointed down the path where we had found Allen, directing his army to keep searching there. Meanwhile, Lutz pressed a pointer finger to his lips and winked slyly.

Once the army was gone, Oliver carefully picked me up and placed me under the table with my dress. I scurried under the folds of fabric and popped an Onigiri in my mouth, growing back to my normal size and fitting perfectly in my dress again.

"We should head quickly to the castle before someone finds us. Have you found (Name)?"

"Actually," I poked my head out from beneath the table and met Kuro and Lutz's gazes. "I found them first."

"I see." Kuro walked over and bent down slightly, holding out his hand.

I reached out, but just as our fingers were about to touch he pulled his hand back like the troll he just was.

"Oops, I lied.

"Hey! You-" I straightened my back sharply, which resulted in my head banging against the table. I winced and ducked my head in pain. "Ow..."

"Heh. Nice job." He smiled faintly. I was too proud that I got him to smile, even if it was just a little one, that I couldn't even be mad at him.

I sighed and shuffled from underneath the table, standing up. "You suck, Kuro."

"Hm." Kuro quickly scanned me with his red eyes. "Interesting choice of attire."

"Don't even get me started. But at least there're some parts that are black like my soul." I pointed finger guns at him, smirking a bit.

"And still the same emo, edgy humor. Perfect. I can tell you're doing alright." Kuro gave a curt nod and projected his voice, addressing everyone, "Hurry now, let's head to the castle."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, uh...how are you?"

As you can tell, I'm horrible at breaking lengthy, awkward silence since I'm literally just as awkward.

"Fine. And you?"

"Confused. You seemed to be in deep thought so I wasn't going to ask, but I'm too curious. Where are we going? What castle are you talking about?"