|ChApTeR EiGhT| Insanity

(A/N: Whoa another update I'm actually surprised with myself >~< So I guess I'll be updating this from now on since I'm suddenly getting a bunch of ideas, see you in the next chapter~)

|Reader's POV|

"Um, Germany? Is anyone home?" I gingerly knocked on the iron door. What? He could've been sleeping or something, I have no idea.

"Hey, West!!"

Well if he was sleeping, he probably wasn't now. 

"Is that you, Prussia?"

No, it's just some loud person with a German accent. Oh, maybe it's Japan. Who knows.

"Are you all right!?"

"Kind of, after running for our lives. We're not dead just yet." I replied sarcastically, arching my back as I caught my breath.

Prussia snickered then continued, "Yeah, I'm fine! But I have bad news! Italy is still missing! And we have to help a mochi."

"Hmm. All right. I'm done here, so we can go now." Germany walked out the door.

"I don't really get what we're supposed to do, but let's go the fourth floor!"

"Can we come back here once in a while?" 

"I don't mind, but... Do you actually like those narrow spaces?

"Well, you could say that I'm... used to them."

I coughed. "Really now?" I muttered under my breath.

"There's a lot of room, though." 

"Oh..." Japan paused, then went off to talk to Prussia.

Not really knowing what else to do, I approached Germany. "I... I really hope Italy is fine."

"I'm sure he'll be fine, Germany. Trust me." I smiled up at him.

A smile played on his lips. "Danke."

I walked towards Prussia. "Hey frau! Do you want to leave now?"

"Mm-hm!"

>Germany joined the party<

----------------------------------

Japan stood near Germany, watching as he positioned himself in front of the mochi. "Well?"

Prussia stood beside me, leaning in and examining the mochi. "It's stuck pretty deep."

I bit my lip. I couldn't help but let the words slip, "That's what she said."

Thankfully Prussia was the only one who heard me. "Kesesese~ Nice one, (Name)." He whispered, then spoke up. "Can you do it, West?"

Germany held the mochi gently and pulled, "Huggggnn!!"

I was so close to not laughing until Prussia glanced at me and thrusts his hips.

We both burst out laughing at the same time. Prussia was doubled over and I had a hand clamped over my mouth, attempting to suppress my laughter. Japan and Germany were both staring at us in confusion, then seemed to get it. Japan facepalmed and Germany's jaw dropped.

"Mein gott, I didn't know you were into that stuff, frau!" 

"Pfft shut up, Prussia." I playfully slapped his arm and he smirked.