|ChApTeR FoRtY sEvEn| Haunted (Part Three)

(A/N: Whew, I'm right on schedule! 

Hello, hello everyone this is gonna to be the last chapter of this month DX Yeah haha sorry but I am going on vacation during my Spring break to San Francisco, LA and Las Vegas which I am super hyped for. 

BUT I will be posting a really important author's note soon (either today or tomorrow we'll see) about this book, as I have been hinting for quite a while now. It isn't anything bad, I promise, maybe something good depending on how you take it.

I'm excited about sharing it with you, but for now, hope you enjoy this chapter and I'll see you soon!

~AJ)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't ignore the past, but deal with it, on your own pace. Once you deal with it, you are free from it; and you are free to embrace your life and be a happy loving person because if you don't, the past will come back to haunt you and keep coming back to haunt you."

-Boris Kodjoe

-------------------------------------------------------------------

|Reader's POV|

I glanced at England and he swiftly whisked his eyes away from mine. 

I bit back the urge to confront him about it-he looked as if he knew something or he was trying to remember something-but the way his gaze fleeted from mine showed that there was something holding him back.

Spain said something about Italy not getting all his memories back, but my attention was pinned on England. I caught his eyes and subtly gestured to the nations, then shaking my head from side to side.

England cautiously looked around before nodding, sweeping his eyes across the others and pressing a finger to his lips. I mouthed, 'Later?' and he pointed to me, then nodded once more.

"But we got the gist of it," was all I heard Canada say.

I frowned, a little frustrated that they had given up on the topic. The curiosity was killing me. I spotted the wave of relief washing over Italy and England and reluctantly decided to table the questions for later.

"To sum it up, we died the first time around, and Italy went back in time, right? And Italy and (Name) are the only two who can keep going back until all of us can get out." France paused, adding on to say, "At least, you're the only two that we know at the moment."

"Japan? You're frowning..."

"Italy, where is this clock?" Japan's expression was as unreadable as ever.

"Er, well, it's somewhere in this house. A really huge one."

"Is that big clock in a different place each time?"

"Yeah, that's right. If what Canada was saying about it being important in rewinding time, sadly, it's the one sure way to escape."

"You mean...for everyone...right?

Surely you're including yourself in that?"

I tensed up. Oh, so that's where this was going.

"Oh...er...well..."

Italy's vague response made me want to punch the irrationality out of him.

My anger simmered down when I spotted Japan's calm expression. "Italy, do you remember the question I asked you earlier?"