|ChApTeR FiFtY| The End

[A/N: Hey!! Hope you guys are ready :)

Just to clear up any confusion, no, this isn't the last chapter of the entire fanfic. I've just divided the story into three parts and this chapter will be the final one for Part 1. Part 2 will focus more on the 2ps, and many more of them will be introduced in that part of the story.

Not only are my finals are coming up next week, summer is just around the corner and I'll definitely be using that time to write. I'm going to take a break starting today, and when I return in September or October I'll do my best to update more on a regular basis. There'll be no more major chapters until then, but maybe I'll return in July with a short story and some art of my own.

Thanks for understanding <3 Have a lovely rest of your day and please don't come after me if I -hypothetically- end this chapter with a cliffhanger lol ;)]

---

"We must accept the end of something in order to build something new."

-Unknown

---

|Italy's POV|

"Just a little longer, England. It's okay, you're going to be okay."

Adjusting myself so I could continue carrying his weight, England's side presses into mine. In response to my optimistic statement, all he could come up with was a light smile.

That amused smile stood out from his distressed facial features. His wrinkled forehead, chapped lips and the uneven rising and falling of his chest worried me; but what was really terrifying was how pale he looked.

And I know you're thinking, hey of course he's pale, he's literally a British man. However, I'm pretty sure he shouldn't be the sickly shade he was now. Perspiration dribbled down his cheeks, but he couldn't stop shaking. He could barely lift his legs, and yet his grip on me was as strong as ever.

Something was wrong, and I was determined to get him to (Name).

Speaking of her, the girl came running toward us. She waved, then began to hurry when she saw me supporting England.

Time stopped. First, her legs were moving, and then they weren't.

England screamed. Bones cracked and blood splattered.

The desperate call of her name sent a shiver down my spine. A shadow towered over us, too large to be any human's.

From beneath the rubble, her lips formed a single word.

'Go.'

---

|Luciano's POV|

The smooth feeling of wood beneath my fingers was surreal. It was a long time since I've fully experienced any of my senses, which meant that I was out of (Name)'s consciousness.

And that wasn't a good thing.

Getting to my feet, I spotted the other 2ps lying down around me. Logically, I kicked Flavio until he woke up, groaned and didn't move. I then stepped on a part of his scarf, and after he shrieked like a little baby, the others began to wake up.

"Finally. Took you long enough, fratello." I crossed my arms and let out a sigh. "We've got a problem."

My brother rolled over, took one look at my face and stood up. "Yes?" He nodded to Gilen, who quietly joined us. "We're listening."

"The girl's mindscape wasn't able to inhabit all of us, which means that something bad has happened to her and she isn't able to even think." Pacing across the hallway, I spilled my thoughts onto the two. "A few seconds ago I tried to contact her, but all I heard was static. We exited her consciousness and now we're able to interact with our environment, through ourselves and not through her anymore."