7K Special-Wizard of Oz AU [Pt 3]

(A/N: Do you ever just get back from school and have this iNTENSE urge to write? Yeah that was me. Anyway it's been a few days and I've been dying to finish this, literally so many ideas were just going through my head doing French and I could barely concentrate. Man, the hardships of being a writer XD Anyway I hope you enjoy this finale, I'll try to get to the Wonderland AU as soon as I can. Thanks for the support and as always, enjoy~!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Reader's POV|

"I never thought I'd see a day where I'd be fighting baby chicks."

"I think we can all agree with you, America." The tips of my lips turned up faintly.

The five of us had reached the Wicked Witch's castle. It was a rugged, dark and stormy kind of place, practically screaming wicked. I barely had any time to look it over, for a flock of screeching, yellow birds were swirling around the castle and attacked us the moment they spotted us. We forcefully pried our way through the chicks and got to the entrance of the castle.

"You guys go ahead. America and I will make sure the birds outside don't go inside." Canada suggested, shouting loudly to make sure his voice could be heard over the flapping of the birds' wings.

"Are you sure?"

The two brothers shared a knowing look and Canada glanced back at me with a smirk. "We're sure. Don't worry about us, we'll be fine."

He watched as we ran off into the castle.

"It's been a while since I've been engaged in a war, so I'm a little rusty." America swung a powerful punch at the swarm of birds, his knuckles knocking through the flock and forcing them to disperse.

"What are you talking about? This is nothing compared to the wars we've been in."

"Huh. The War of the Demonic Birds. How does that sound?"

One of the birds landed on America's shoulder, snarling at him. Canada was quick to swat it before it could bite him.

"I don't the birds found that amusing."

"Well too bad, it sounded cool. This is awesome, it's totally like a video game!! So, Canada, dude. The Demonic Birds versus the North American brothers." America pulled his fist back to his chest. He breathed heavily as he titled his head to look at Canada, smiling energetically. "Who do you think will win?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"Then let's bring hell to these birds."

"Agreed."

"There!" Italy pointed to a staircase at the opposite side of the room.

Russia and I slashed our blades precisely and we slowly made our way to the staircase. Italy was right beside us, using his magic to turn groups of the birds into different objects. I wasn't sure as to what they were exactly because I was too occupied. I stopped to catch my breath and I peeked at Italy.

An abundance of plates of all different kinds of pasta was scattered around the floor of the room.

"Wow, pasta. I honestly should've expected that." I laughed lightly as I wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"Is pasta all you think about?"

"Hey, don't judge me! I'm hungry 24/7." Italy defensively glared at Russia.

I giggled and pressed a hand to my chest. "Same."

Russia arched an eyebrow towards Italy and asked curiously, "How can you fight in that dress of yours?"