10K+11K Reads Special-Shoutouts+Q/A

Hello everyone~! I know this is a little late, but something is better than nothing.

[Shoutouts]

~Oh boy, oh boy. Time to put some people in the spotlight >o<

The process of writing this book has been a hard one. I've gone through a lot of obstacles: my terrible writing, my procrastinating self, and how unsure and hesitant I was to continue this story because I was so sure that no one would read it. Look at where I am now.

(Look at where you are...look at whERE YOU STARTED-)

This is basically, well, shoutouts. Shoutouts to the readers of mine that personally stick out to me. I just felt like I needed to take the time to appreciate the support you all have given me, even though I'm sure I can never thank you enough <3 I'll also be sponsoring a few of their stories that I liked of theirs.

There were three people that I still remember were the very first ones that started reading this book. And they are:

-OwlOtaku123

~"My 'Wonderful' 'Art'" || (I relate to this book on a spiritual level lol)

-Moonlight_Nightwing

~That Stupid Little Dare 1p!Hetalia x reader x 2p!Hetalia || (It's no surprise that I'd recommend this, it's HetaOni! And because it's great, of course)

~The Troubling Prophecy (Hetalia x Reader) || Cats. Cats are cool. As you can tell I'm terrible at promoting things but Warrior cat lovers, I'm sure you'd like this book)

~Miraculous Ladybug x reader x Hetalia || (If you like ML and Hetalia, I'd definitely recommend this. I actually haven't seen anything like this so far so it's nice to see something fresh and new)

-Awesome_Kuga

~HERO? (Hetalia x Reader x 2p!Hetalia) || This. This...like *insert boi meme here* bOI this is one good book. I am legitimately incapable of explaining a masterpiece like this, so I won't even try. Just imagine an awesome heroine and the sweet, dorky nations we all love, but in a school setting with a blend of well written cliffhangers and the mysterious 2ps. That's pretty much this book.

~OPERATION : MISSION ( Hetalia x Reader ) || Similar to the story above, just with a lot more randomness and fourth wall breaking. Still love it tho.

You guys are amazing. The beginning of writing stories has always been the hardest for me, and yet the support you've given me from the start urged me on. I never would've gone this far without your help. If you haven't checked out their profiles, the heck are you waiting for?? Do it!

Then there are those select few who love to comment. I think you know who you are just from the word 'comment' XD

-XOXOYukiXOXO

-leg_cramps69

Tbh I can't help but either let a snicker slip or end up laughing uncontrollably just from reading your comments (and this definitely doesn't help when I'm in public). Even if it isn't some well thought out message, a witty, hilarious comment goes a long way, trust me. You never fail to get me to start laughing, at least a little bit, and I would be lying if I said I didn't smile every time I see a notification about one of your guys' comments.

And a special shoutout to a person who sends me support through the sweetest, loveliest comments that make me happy every time. That person is: