A/N+Polls (Please read!)

Alright so I've mainly got two points to address. I urge you to please read this thoroughly and hang on for a little while longer, for Chapter 16 is probably going to include some explanations and, oh look at that, more cliffhangers.  

The first one is, well, I'm not going to quote the name of the author specifically, but I've happened to see a story that looked similar to mine. This HetaOni one to be sure. Of course it's not exactly the same, but the story line/description is still very similar to this story. I'm not going to tell this person to delete their story because of the future potential it has. However I just want to make it clear: I have poured a lot of my heart, time and soul into the creation of this fanfic. I've carefully planned out basically all of the story line, as well as made tons of different scenes before I even published this story. These scenes are stuff that's going to happen in future chapters, things like flashbacks or just plain old dialogue and character meetings. Other than the complicated storyline/background of the Reader, I have worked really hard on building the personalities of my characters and how I want them to be like. Also this includes character development and other stuff. Literally I have an unpublished book where I just make scenes of Reader interacting with other characters and it's around 8,000 words XD So all I'm trying to say is that I'd be flattered if you incorporated some of my ideas to your Hetaoni fanfics, but they still do belong to me and I have every right to take it down if it goes too far.

Two! Okay now that I've got the serious one out of the way, here we go...

I'm calling all of my readers (if they want to) to ask for your advice. Yep, I'm pretty much taking a poll. Two polls on two different aspects of my fanfic.

[1-Names] (UPDATE POLL IS CLOSED!! Names will be announced in an short A/N in the beginning of the chapter)

I'm going to try not to spoil anything, so I'll be as vague as I can about it. I need a name for two friends of the Reader, and another name for the sister of the Reader. I'm literally not going to explain anything (please don't ask me >~<) but I just need names. I need:

-One girl name for one friend (The names of the friends can be more generic and casual names. This friend is polite, hardworking, calm, wise, quiet and maybe awkward at times. She's the type of friend Reader would go to for advise. They are quite compatible and work together well. She's also the person you would go to for some quiet time, and you two could just sit in a comfortable silence doing separate things. She would also be the one to make sure you are well fed. Acts similarly to Japan.)

-One boy name for the other friend (He's a neat freak, cautious, tough and serious. He's the less adventurous of the three, only because he is less likely to walk off to abandoned places alone. However, if his friends were to go somewhere, he would be obliged to go with them. He's kind of protective, you can say. He's the type you'd rant to, since he is a very good listener and usually has a similar mindset as you. Acts similarly to Germany.)

-One girl name for the sister (She's like a role model to Reader: Brave, clever, sly, curious, strong, kind and a bit of a troublemaker. She's impatient, stubborn and overprotective. She's the type who would probably start fights with people over something they did to her friends/or her sister. She has inherited her mother's intelligence, as well as her father's sense of justice and righteousness. Acts similarly to Prussia.)

And there we go. I'll be choosing my favorite ones, and if I choose two I will make another author's note and make another poll to see which ones are your favorite out of the two I have chosen. 

[2-Ships] (Update: You may still vote on this one if you'd like)

This one's a bit easier: I'd like you all to vote for your favorite characters. This might not affect the story much, but I'd just like to know who you all like. You can choose three characters, and please list them from 1 to 3 by how much you like them. I already have created some scenes with Reader interacting with some characters and I have ideas for some, but I'm kinda lazy to do all of them. Please choose out of these characters:

~1ps~

-Italy

-Germany

-America

-England

-Canada

-France

-Russia

-China

-Romano

-Spain

~2ps~

-2p! Germany/Lutz

-2p! America/Allen

-2p! England/Oliver

-2p! Canada/Matt

-2p! France/Francois

-2p!Russia/Viktor

-2p! China/Wang Zao

-2p! Romano/Flavio

-2p! Spain/Andres

If you were wondering, I purposely didn't include the characters 2p! Italy/Luciano, Prussia and Japan. That's because they already have a lot of shipping moments together with Reader and I was like nah that's enough (cough cough especially Luciano).

Good luck and vote away~!