A/N 10-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

If you're a reader of mine that is genuinely interested about where this book is going to go in the future, please read on.

Sooo *insert drumroll here*

.

..

...

....

.....

I'm turning this into a trilogy!! 

I'm going to call it the 'The Protector Series/Trilogy' from now on. If you look at the cover photo more closely, I made a new one, but including the words 'Book #1 in The Protector Series'. Specific dates and whatnot, I haven't decided yet. It really depends on how many chapters I'm going to make for each book. I have come up with titles, I'm just working on descriptions at the moment.

[ABOUT THIS BOOK]

So first off, what will happen to this book, The Guide to the Protector? When is it going to end? 

So for sure, I'm going to make it end at Chapter Fifty. 

That makes a total of three more chapters until the end of Book #1. Since I want to really work on it and make it good and extra angsty/awesome, I'd estimate either two chapters in April and one in May, OR if I'm really busy I'll do one chapter in April, one in May and the last in June. However, I really do want to get it done in May so I can take a break in June. It's DEFINITELY going to be ending on a cliffhanger, I can guarantee that ^o^ And the chapters themselves are going to be REALLY long. Like, even 3,000-5,000 words if I can.

For The Guide to the Protector itself, I think I'm still going to be writing after it ends. Not actual chapters, spinoffs or other random stuff. Since I still have plenty of room, for sure I'm going to be doing the read specials. I have way too many AU ideas to not keep doing those.

[ABOUT BOOK #2]

Because this first book focused on Reader (and the 1ps), the second book is going to be more on Reader and the 2ps (mostly Luciano/2p! Italy).

I realize now why I run into author's block sometimes and that's because, by following HetaOni's exact storyline, it's restricting my creative liberties. By adding in the 2ps and drawing out my own interpretations of them, I'll hopefully be able to write with more freedom. I'll still use the concepts and important parts of HetaOni, but I'll only be incorporating scenes when I need to.

Book #2 will just be about the introduction of the 2ps and their backstories. I'll also be working on their different relationships between each other, the 1ps, as well as with Reader herself. I will still be developing the relationships between Reader and the 1ps, just a little less often.

[ABOUT BOOK #3]

I haven't really thought about this one in full detail yet, but the third and final book will be about everyone (Reader, the 1ps and the 2ps). This includes the antagonist (who I will not name), too. But let's just say it's going to stir up some drama between Reader and Luciano~ I don't want to spoil anything so that's all I'm going to say.

[ABOUT THE TRILOGY'S DEBUTS]

Honestly I have no idea. 

My goal is to end this book around May, or June (the beginning of summer vacation). The reason it's going to take months is because I'm going on vacation during Spring Break (March-April), I have lots of school field trips and concerts during May and I have study really hard for Regents finals (May-June). I don't want to stress myself out.

I might do what my friend is doing and start writing a few chapters in advance before actually starting the book. That way I'm ahead, and I can schedule a consistent update on a certain day and update weekly, for instance. The idea is that I could plan during the first week of summer vacation, then start writing for the next three months. I want to publish Book #2 of The Protector series at the start of the school year, during September or October. I'll deal with Book #3 when the time comes. 

[ABOUT PRESENT/AND OTHER FUTURE PROJECTS]

With so many vague dates that could change at literally any point in time (sorry I'm an indecisive mess lol), how would you guys even know what's going on? 

Well that's pretty much why I've made a journal. It's mostly just my (terrible) art and oneshots, but if I start to make more projects and books in the future, I'll publish updates there concerning what I'm thinking about making and dates and all that good stuff. So please, if you don't mind some crappy art to look at once in a while, (it's also mostly Sanders Sides stuff don't kill me-) look at My Journal Thing, if you will. I really appreciate it. I've put it in the external link.

About future projects, I have plenty of ideas for original stories, but it's not certain that I'll actually do it. There's a specific one or two ideas (within the abundance of story ideas that I have complied in a huge binder I'm not even joking) that have caught my attention and I'll probably get to writing those.

If I don't, I'll mostly be updating my journal because I can legit write shiz in it and I wouldn't feel bad because it's not an actual writing piece, y'know?

Anyway, there you go, that's it. What do you think? I'd love to hear your ideas in the comments! I hope you'll keep supporting me in the long run because I adore writing this story, and I hope you enjoy reading it XP Thanks again!

~AJ