|ChApTeR FoRtY tHREE| Look Around

(A/N: Holy flip flappity crapola a legit chapter for once in my life. Whoa.

Speaking of chapters, have a Valentine's Day special! Okay just kidding it's not actually Valentine's Day themed but you get what I mean.

So I hope those that are lucky enough to have a special someone enjoy this day-it's the one day where you have an excuse to be cute and cheesy in front of your friends, don't forget to cherish it!

If not, don't you dare worry about not finding anyone at the moment! You're an awesome person and your equally awesome soulmate needs to get their butt over to you right away because you deserve it. Just you wait.

But even if you're not up to that kind of love, that's perfectly fine, too! As I have mentioned before, in the words of France, "Love comes in all different kinds of forms." Whether it's romantic feelings that one feels for another person, platonic love toward family or friends, just know that there's two things that'll always be there.

Food and the Internet. Two of the greatest lovers out there, tbh.

Again, I wish you all an amazing Valentine's Day. Thanks and I hope you enjoy~!

~AJ)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look around, look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now."

-Eliza Schuyler 'Hamilton'

"Because when we stop and look around this life is pretty amazing."

-Unknown

--------------------------------------------------------------------

|Reader's POV|

"...Hm."

Without even thinking, I pressed a hand to my chest, surprised to not find it beating rapidly for once in life. It felt great to not swiftly pull myself upright, sweating profusely with my heart racing, jolting awake from a nightmare. I haven't woken up so peacefully like this in what felt like such a long time.

Wow. That's kind of sad when you think about it.

"We're back, Italy..." Japan's distant, calm words flooded into my eardrums.

"Oh, you're back. Hello, er...Japan!"

"Italy...Thank God...You seem to be doing a little better. As does your memory."

I smiled softly and arose, heading to their faint voices. "Yeah. Sorry for all the trouble. I still don't remember everything, but...things are falling into place. I talked a lot with my brother...so I've started to remember things little by little."

"Oh, you're back!" China turned his head, a stack of plates in his hands. "The food will be ready in a moment, so you can sit down and wait." He rushed off to the table, in my direction. Once he spotted me, he balanced the plates in his single palm and gave me a beam while tousling my hair. "Good morning, (Name). Are you hungry?"

I playfully batted his hand from my head, but I was secretly grateful to see him back to normal. "Um, well, I kinda just woke up so-"