|ChApTeR sEvEnTeEN| Piano Room

>The three groups survived successfully. Meeting in the piano room<

|Reader's POV|

The first thing that happened to me after experiencing a gruesome flashback was waking up in a shock, slipping off someone's back and falling on my face.

Not the best way to wake up, I suppose.

"(Na)-"

"I'm fine!" I snapped, scrambling to my feet. I gave myself a quick dusting, staying quiet all the way. I finally glanced up mid brush, lowering my arm and steadily gazing back at the pairs of eyes looking straight at me.

Japan carefully stepped towards me, his movements tentative. "Are you alright?"

I exhaled slowly and softly, shaking my head. "No, I'm not. But this probably isn't the best time to talk about my problems and whatnot." I choked halfway through my sentence. I cleared my throat, continuing on with a single brisk nod. "Someone fill me in. Where are we going?"

"But (Name)-"

"No."

'Don't think about it, don't think about it...change the topic already!'

"I said I'm fine. Just...please."

China and Japan shared a look, hesitant. Russia nodded and answered, "To the piano room. We're meeting up with the rest of the group there. It's easier to explain what happened to everyone. Come along, devushka."

"Okay...okay, just go ahead without me. I need to take a breather for a second." I said, sitting down with my back supported by a wall. 

The three nodded and headed up the stairs. 

My shoulders drooped and I bent my knees, pressing my thighs to my chest. I hung my head, covering my face with my knees. I allowed all the tight muscles in my body to relax, letting myself tremble without having to deal with a bunch of worried people crowding around me, repeatedly asking if I was okay, if I needed help-

'But you do need help sometimes.' Luciano spoke, emerging from invisibility to visibility.

'N-No...I don't...'   

He raised an eyebrow, scoffing. 'The fact our minds our connected disgusts me. That's how pathetic your thoughts are.' The sweet smile he gave me contradicted his bitter, sickly words. 'Admit it.'

'I don't need help.' I insisted. I opened my mouth once more to say something in response to his wounding remark, but found myself pressing my lips together. 

He was right. There I was again, stubbornly refusing to accept help. Japan told me, and now even Luciano was.

'Alright, I'll tell them later. Just not right now. We have somewhere to be and things to do.' I thought, getting to my feet.

'Good girl~' He smirked, hovering towards me with an outstretched hand, heading for my head. I huffed, smacking his hand away.

'Don't you dare touch me, Vargas.' I remarked bluntly, brushing past him and heading down the hallway. 

I stopped, taking in a deep breath before spinning around abruptly on my heel. I faced Luciano and gave him a tiny nod. 'Sorry. Thank you...L...nevermind, hurry up.' I briskly turned around and marched forward, following after Russia, China and Japan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"-and by breaking the clocks, we adjust the time...so it is imperative that we do this. We have broken the clocks on the first and second floor. Now, only this floor and the one above are left."