A/N+Polls 6

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 10K READS-

I'm actually q u a k i n g I'm honestly so happy rn you don't even know ahh ^o^ So onto the stuff!!

[A/N]

10K. Wow.

I know I express my gratitude towards you all a lot but again, I would like to say thank you.

Whenever I start stories, I end up discontinuing it and losing my interest right away so looking back at the grand total of twenty seven chapters is a pretty big accomplishment for me. But it never would've happened without your guys' help.

I never would've reached this amount of reads without the support. I never would've had the inspiration from all of the wonderful Hetaoni fanfics I've read. And I especially never would've had the urge and strength to keep on writing without all the amazing, funny comments and votes. This community has done so much for me and I could never repay it.

Alright well, uh...I'm sorry....?

I don't even know why I'm apologizing XD Idk I just feel kinda guilty when I don't get to publish anything for a long period of time. Is it just me?? I'm really sorry about that honestly climaxes give me too much anxiety because I'm like iT HAS TO BE PERFECT but I'm trying my best I promise. 

Nevertheless, that last chapter took a lot of time and effort so I hope it was worth it. I'm just not the type of person who makes schedules because life is just so unexpected and stuff (and I'm lazy lol).

So this isn't really much of an author's note, more of a poll and some information. Without further ado let's just get on with the poll:

[Poll]

Okay, even if this book got so many reads and if it continues to grow in the future, I don't want you guys to think of me of some untouchable popular person or whatever. It makes me uncomfortable because I think of myself as an average person (I was about to say normal but that would be a lie I'm messed up in the head CX). Btw if you're starting to write a Hetaoni fanfic or any kind of fanfic and you'd like me to read it over and give some advice, just comment on my story or PM me I legit have no life so I'd love to lol

But anyway!! I was thinking, as a part of a future 10K reads special, I could do a Q/A. I'll pretty much accept anything at all and if you're reading this right now PLEASE drop down a comment I want to get as many questions as I can.

Rules/Acceptances:

~The questions can be for me (things like writing tips and stuff), the 1ps or the 2ps

~I won't answer your question if I honestly can't think of an answer

~One person can ask multiple questions

~No inappropriate questions (They can weird and random, just not too personal like where do you live and stuff)

~Please don't spam/beg me to answer your questions

~If you're doing the 1ps/2ps, I'd prefer if the question wasn't directed towards the entire group so it'll be easier on my part but it can be whatever you want

~I'll only be answering questions using 1ps/2ps that are main characters in Hetaoni

[COMMENT DOWN QUESTIONS FOR ME HERE]

[COMMENT DOWN QUESTIONS FOR THE 1PS HERE]

[COMMENT DOWN QUESTIONS FOR THE 2PS HERE]

[Extra Info]

Random info!! I have finally decided that the next 2ps that will be introduced are Lutz (2p! Germany) and Kuro (2p! Japan). But this'll be in about three-four chapters or so.

I'll be finishing my 'Saving Her' three-part thingy before I'll be starting these 10K reads specials.

I will be continuing my plans for other kinds of celebrations for a 10K reads special, such as 'What if' one shots and AU specials that I've done in the past. This is the finalized list (note that this may change, but I'll do my best to follow with it) for the things I'm gonna do:

[Shoutouts]

-Just me giving back to my community man. I know what it feels like to be a crappy author that's just starting to write so I like promoting others' stories and other works.

[What ifs]

What if...

(Regular Version; In the modern universe)

~They went to high school with you? || (Name) is a high school student with a normal life. Or, as normal as normal can be. She's got a normal environment, but it's the...interesting friends that turn that normal into complete and utter craziness. But when she and her group of friends find out one of their own is being bullied by a neighboring school that happens to be their rival? Let's just say that things are about to go down.

~They became children? || Arthur really needs to stop messing with magic. What was supposed to be a simple hangout after school suddenly becomes a chaotic mayhem of children that are either looking around and judging everyone, screaming, running around, bawling or all three at the same time. At least tiny Antonio, Lovino, Alfred and Matthew are pretty cute. But as adorable as they are, (Name) and Arthur need to find a spell to reverse the damage. How will you do it?

~You got sick? || It's yet another freezing winter day and you've seemed to have caught a cold. Ivan, Yao, Kiku, Feliciano and Ludwig are quick to respond to your illness and take care of you in their own different ways.

~They got drunk? || Alcohol and college kids don't mix. Follow (Name)'s journey into her first taste of a real college party and the hectic events that go down with it.

(Hetaoni Version; In the game universe)

~Italy and Reader switched roles? || The taking of a few key moments/events that (Name) and Italy go through and switching it up. Think you can't imagine (Name) fighting with a journal and Italy fighting with a sword? Think again.

~You wanted to sleep beside them? || Nightmares, the inability to sleep, jittery nerves; whatever it is, you are having trouble sleeping. You go to Prussia, England, France and tell them of your problem. How do each of them respond?

~The 2ps acted as the 1ps? || What if (Name) met the 2ps first when she awoke in the mansion? The taking of scenes where (Name) meets the 1ps and switching it with the role of a 2p.

~The 1ps acted as the 2ps? || Similar concept to above.

~Everyone switched weapons? || You wake up to another day in the Oni mansion. Same old, same old. Until you find out that in everyone's hand lies a weapon, each belonging to a different person. 

[AUs]

~Assassin/Spy AU || Women have never been known to partake in the art of killing. In the battlefield, they're only used to lure arrogant, mindless men with their charms. (Name) is sick and tired of the same thing. Resigning from her former position, she decides that she'd rather fend for herself than be used as a tool. A month or so later and she becomes a wanted criminal. She is being pursued by a person she pick pocketed and he seems to be immune to her charms. He then offers her a deal: His silence and her freedom from being given to the cops in exchange for her skills. Skills for what? Well, I guess you'll just have to find out.

~Mafia AU || The Vargas brothers, Feliciano and Lovino, have their names whispered fearfully in the dark alleyways of Italy. Their gang has been at the top for the past few months...until they hear rumors of a young girl, her equally merciless right hand man, and her ruthless gang. When the two finally meet, there's no telling what will happen.

~Kingsman, Pirate, Cardverse and Superhero AU || Under construction