6K Special-Police/Assassin AU [Oneshot]

(A/N: Okay so I think I'm going to be replacing the Mafia and Modern AUs with a two part AU that I just randomly came up with (Not gonna spoil anything XP) and I think I find writing that more enjoyable. I'm trying to post these specials every three or four days and I've been having trouble trying to write those two. The Mafia one is literally just comprised of action scenes which I don't have the inspiration to write at the moment, and the Modern one is just too many transitions and it's kinda boring. Plus the Wonderland and Wizard of Oz AUs require more thinking than I anticipated. So yep, have an action thingy that was a little difficult but fun to write. 

If all goes well, the first part should be out Thursday (Aug 24) and the second part Monday (Aug 28). Enjoy!!)

|Reader's POV|

"Hey, (Name)! Would you like to watch us interrogate someone?"

"...Really?! I would love to!"

Feliciano smiled happily as he clasped his hands together. "Told you so~!"

That's Feliciano, Feli for short. An Italian immigrant and lover of cuisine, this guy seems cowardly but he's actually the complete opposite of that. He might not look the smartest, but he has the best aim in our entire precinct. I would say that when he fights sometimes, his inner thirst for blood comes out. I've heard some rumors that he was actually an Italian mob boss in his past. Overall, he's simply a deadly sharpshooter with a heart of gold.

"I think this is a good idea. She is an apprentice police officer, she has to learn as much as she can." Kiku nodded firmly.

Kiku is one of the people whose existence is basically summed up by the quote, "Quiet people have the loudest minds." This Japanese man looks young, but is older than you think. However, his brain is just as sharp. His wit and intelligence exceeds the mind of the average person. He's the best detective this precinct has to offer. He's inquisitive, keen and observant. 

Ludwig looked hesitant, the bottom of his lip jutting out. "We're dealing with an assassin, must I remind you, I don't want her getting hurt."

Ludwig is the kind of guy you definitely don't want to mess with. He may be tall and have a hefty build that provides him with insane amounts of strength, but he's also quite witty and a bit of a perfectionist. However, don't be fooled by his intimidating statue and looks because deep inside he's really just awkward and kind. But that doesn't mean he won't protect his friends fiercely.

These three make up one of the best trios our precinct has to offer. What precinct? A police one, of course. 

"Ah, don't worry about me, Ludwig."

"She is at the top of her class in the list of newly recruited police officer initiates." Kiku commented.

"And the ragazza can take care of herself. Right, (Name)?" Feliciano patted my head.

"Took the words right out of my mouth, Feli." I smiled up at him. "So...?"

Ludwig gave an exasperated sigh. "Alright. She can, as long as all she does is observe."

"Got it!" I cheerfully replied. I saluted, excitement bubbling in my stomach. 

"Let's go."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sudden slam of the table made me flinch. Ludwig's palms hitting the table created a loud bang that echoed in the interrogation room. He opened his mouth like he was going to yell, but closed his jaws. He turned around to look at the glass, which separated the interrogation room and a smaller room that me, Feliciano and Kiku were in. In this room, we could hear them but they couldn't hear us.