Chapter 1

Edited

*Alyssa's P.O.V

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Ugh! Mondays, just gotta hate them. But this is a different Monday. I must be excited for my first day at my new school. I check the time 6:30. I decided not to take a shower since I took one the night before, and I wanted to make a good first impression at school today.

After I'm dressed, I walk down stairs to get the breakfast my mom made.

"You're up early!" My mom said.

"Eh. I guess just first day nerves or something like that." I said with a laugh. "Hey mom, where's Catherine?" Incase you didn't know Catherine is pretty much my nanny, makes sure I'm feed, feeling good, that kind of stuff.

"Oh I let her sleep in today if that's alright, I just really wanted to make you breakfast."

"Yea, that's fine thanks for breakfast by the way."

"You're welcome sweetie. Now get on to school, you don't want to be late." My mom said handing me my school stuff. Then I was off.

Since we live so close to the school I choose to walk. I was probably about half way there when a car stops right beside me and the driver rolls down the window.Then I heard a feminine voice say, "Hey! You need a ride?"

My mind was screaming STRANGER DANGER. "Uh. No I'm fine, I'm almost there" I said. Yes! Way to go Alyssa!

"Okay, suit yourself," mystery driver said.

***

I finally made it to school without a problem. I was walking in, and I had all the attention. I walked up the stairs, and into the doors if the school headed to the office.

"Hello how may I help you?" The lady at the desk asked.

"Um... Yes I'm new, I sorta need my schedule."

"Right okay you're Alyssa Hansel right?" She asked me.

"That's me!" I replied with a laugh.

"Okay here's your schedule, locker information, and a map of the school. Go ahead find your way around." The lady at the desk said.

I walked out and ran into a girl with blonde hair. She had black streaks in her hair, a nose piercing that was really cute, and like two tattoos on on her wrist and the other behind her ear.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" she was cut off by a boy with brown hair piercings and tattoos down his arms pushing her.

"Who's that?" I asked the girl.

"That's Louis Tomlinson, please don't get caught up with him. He's a player, pretty much. He the hump 'em, dump 'em, kind of guy." He really sounds like trouble.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself! I'm Makenna, but you can call me Kenna. And you are?" She asked me.

"I'm Alyssa." She then took the papers in my hands looking at my schedule and stuff.

"We have 2 classes!! Math, and English" well at least I know someone in my classes. "Come on, I'll show you to your locker." She leads me to my locker and there he is by my locker.

Louis.