Chapter 42

Chapter Songs:

Don't Forget by: Demi Lovato

Secrets by: One Republic

How To Save A Life by: The Fray

*Louis' P.O.V.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." I said.

"I'm not. I actually liked it." Wait what? She must have seen my confusion. "Well I mean no doubt that I feel something when we kiss, but it's to early Louis."

"You mean it's to early for me." She sighs. "I'm sorry Lou, but-"

"But you want Ashton, answer one thing for me. What makes him any different than me?"I spat. She stays silent.

"I knew it, he's a so called 'good boy' he's got you believing everything he says because he gives you what you want. You want a perfect relationship, you want a nice boy, you want someone who says the right things, you want him to call you first. Now I know I don't know shit about relationships but I do know that a perfect relationship isn't real. In your fantasy relationship you don't want an argument. What we had was real, we would argue just about everyday. About every damn thing doesn't matter what, but the arguments were out of love. Do you and Ashton even disagree?"

"No, but we aren't even dating." She say in a quiet voice.

"You guys are been going on dates for two weeks. He'll pop the question anyway now. You'll say yes. You're going to think that's what you want when what you really want is the banters and fights we have. You're going to miss us." I say making a gesture.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because I know you. Probably better than you know yourself. I listen when we fight, argue, banter etc. I see the look in you're eyes when we fight. It's usually mixed with anger, sadness and love altogether." She's looking down in defeat. She knows that I'm right.

"I do not love our arguing." She snaps.

"Words say one thing, but your body language says another."

"Well to bad your body language never changes, your eyes are the only thing I can read. I have to go with your words and know that you're always telling me the truth."

"That's not true, I have body language. Ask MaKenna, she know what each gesture I do means. I tend to be more subtle with it. It's small, I hide it."

"Louis, please just take me home. I knew this was a bad idea. Having you pick me up from my house to spend the day with me to get my mind off my family issues."

"Whatever you want your majesty." I reply sarcastically getting my keys

___

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

Louis has been driving me insane. The whole ride home he has been making comments about me coming to him when I have a problem. He claims that as soon as Ashton starts being an "ass" I'll be back.

The fact that he thinks I'll come back to him is hystarical.

"Alyssa. I'm sorry. I don't know I just needed the answers that I couldn't get from anyone else." I just look over at him not knowing what to say. I never seem to know what to say anymore.

"I understand if you're mad, but please answer my questions without me going going off on you."

"What questions do you need answered?"

"Why you can't see that I'm trying. I'm trying for you. I haven't slept with a girl, other than Camy. Why won't you give me an chance?"

"Sure, you've been trying but you haven't given me any reason to give you that second chance. Plus, it's like you said. I'm looking for a perfect relationship. So maybe Ashton and I do start dating, and he hurts me. I'll come to you because that what friends are for. Louis, can we please be friends. That's all I can deal with for the time being."

"We can try, but it still doesn't help with the way I feel about you." He says then takes a deep breath.

"Can I ask you one more thing?" I nod slightly. "Sure, what do you want to ask?"

"Would you say yes?"

"Would I say yes to what?"

"If he... uh. He asked you out in the next couple of days?"

"I think I would, I mean I like him a lot."

"Alright, so as a friend I'm telling you this. Be careful who you trust okay? Don't tell him anything to personal until you know you can truly trust he won't tell a soul."

"Louis, what is this all about? You are acting all protective and I can protect myself."

"Look I'm not buying that whole innocent act he's playing. I don't know a lot about him. But he reminds me of someone."

"Alright Louis. I gotta go. Thanks for a fun day. If you need to talk about your encounter I'm here okay?" I say giving him a hug.

"Will do. Love you Alyssa." He says putting a smile to my face. "Louis." I say shaking my head to hide my blush.

"I gotta go Louis. I'll see you at school Monday." I say kissing his cheek.

A/N: So you should know the drill by now. Comment, Vote, Share and keep reading! Ask questions!!! Give me ideas. Say something about this chapter. I feel like it's lame.

I am so so so so so so so so so sorry that this chapter is short, and probably sucks. I'm having trouble with writers block and I would love for your ideas. I've also been EXTEREMLY busy.

Until Next Time,
Dance in the Rain

Sing a little

Sleep a little

Autumn <3