Chapter 16

*Louis' P.O.V
"Hey do you think you can stay tonight incase Kenna has another fit?" I ask Alyssa as we are currently cuddling on the couch watching a movie. "Um... I don't know. I'm not sure when my dad's getting in, I have to ask my mom." I nod understanding. "Does your mom like me?" I ask remembering the encounter with her. "It's not that she doesn't like you, it's just that her and my dad usually picks out the guys I date, and you wouldn't be one she chooses."

"Over protective parents?" She nods. "Goes with my over protective boyfriend." She giggles. I roll my eyes, "Well at least I know your safe." I say kissing the top of her head. "Hey at least check if you can alright?" She nods and walks out of the room to talk to her mom.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I walk down to Lou's room to talk to my mom. I pull my phone out and press call. Waiting for what seemed like hours, when I was really like ten seconds.

"Hello?"

"Hey mommy." I answer.

"No." She said sternly.

"You haven't heard my question yet!"

"I don't need to I know, your asking if you can stay at your worthless boyfriends house and I'm saying no!" She said raising her voice.

"My best friend lives here to you know." I say rather rudely.
A
"I don't care, I don't want you near him. Come home now!" She says.

"Mom I can't do that."

"And why's that?" She asked, probably rolling her eyes.

"Because MaKenna is going through something, I just want to make sure she's okay,"

"Alyssa Danielle Hansel. Your father is getting in tomorrow evening! You had better be home by six." She says. I bet she's annoyed with me right now.

"Okay I will."

"Bye" and she hung up.

I walked in and Louis on the phone. "I TOLD YOU I'D HAVE IT BY NEXT WEEK!" I quietly walk in so I don't interrupt his phone call and sit next to him. He notices and shot a small smile towards me. I lean on his chest and he puts his around my shoulder. "I don't care Aaron, I just need more time, you'll get it by next week." He hangs up really annoyed.

"Hey, sorry you had to hear that. Anyways what did she say?"

"It's fine, what was that call about?" I ask. He exhales deep. "Nothing, just work that's all." I'm not sure if I should believe him all the way. "But what will you have next week cause you need more time?"

"Something my boss asked me to do alright, anymore questions?" He asks. "Um.. Yes. Where do you work?"

"A pizza place in the next town over." Why the next town? "Because no one would hire me in this town." Crap. Did I say that out loud? "Yes you did love." He chuckles. "Now let's stop interrogating me, and cuddle."

"Louis can we talk?" I ask. "I promise whatever I did, I'm sorry please don't leave me." He says grabbing my hands. "Louis what are you talking about?" I ask him looking confused. "You're not breaking up with me?" He asked. "No silly, why would I do that?" He breathed a sigh of relief. "Where did that thought come out of?" I ask

"Oh. Uh. Just that question usually brings bad news with me." I nod. "No I just want to talk to you about something." He nods telling me to go on. "Well you were talking about you do drugs, and I just wanted to know what kind, I'm just worried for you." I say rushing it out. "Mostly cigarets and drinking." He says like he's trying to hide something from me. "You sure?"

"Dammit Alyssa! Just stop worrying I've been fine the last 3 years doing this!" He yells and storms off. Well great Alyssa that went well.

*Louis' P.O.V.
I don't know why I got mad about her questions, but the phone call from Aaron has me really worked up. He gave me more time and then today says he needs it today! I can't get it to him today. He doesn't understand I have other things to do!

Alyssa didn't deserve that, I mean I guess she deserves an apology. I get out of my room and hear her talking to the twins. She is really good with kids, so gentle, kind, knows how to deal with them. I honestly don't understand why my sisters love me so much, I don't deserve it. I'm surprised they haven't tried to leave yet. Shaking the thoughts from my mind I walk to the twins room.

"Do you love Louis?" Daisy asked.

"Um.. He's a nice guy, but I don't know if we love each other yet." She says. That got me thinking now do I love her?

"We can see the love in Louis' eyes, if you don't see it your blind." Phoebe says giggling. I really look at her with love? I need some time to think about this.

Do I love Alyyssa?

A/N: Sorry it's SOO short I had a bit of writers block this time. Anyways I hope you like it! Please keep commenting and reading. I love reading your comments!! And I love you guys!

Until next time my penguins
-Autumn<3