Chapter 20

If you want please read the authors note at the bottom

Chapter Song: Lightweight By: Demi Lovato

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"Mom. No he's not, and he's my guest so he's staying." She was a little taken back by this. "Well then don't come crying to me when you get hurt." Mother snapped. "Alright. I won't." I say walking to the living room seeing Lou playing with his phone.

"What was that about?" He said putting his phone away as I walk over to sit next to him. When I sit down he puts his arm around me pulling me closer.

"Nothing... It's just.. Nothing." I say hoping I can drop it but that doesn't go the way I'd hoped. "It was about me wasn't it?" He states. I sigh. "I can leave if it helps, I don't want to be somewhere I'm not welcomed."

"Then why do you go to school?" I state lightening up the moment. He chuckles. "We all know that my teachers love me. Without me, there's no fun in their day." He jokes as I roll my eyes. "But on a serious note if you want me to leave I can."

"No, I don't want that. Sure my mom does, but I want them to met you. Not the bad boy Louis that can get anyone he wants. The Louis when he's around his sisters, and me sometimes." He nod and rubs my arm. "Alright, that's who I'll be then." He says kissing my cheek.

Questions start fluttering my mind. What if they don't like him? What if they ban me from seeing him? What if I can never see his sisters again? What if. "What's wrong?" He asks disrupting my thoughts. "Nothing, just thinking." I half lie. "Babe, don't worry whatever happens, happens." He reassures me. "Besides, I should be the one that's worried." I smile and look into his eyes. "What are you looking at?"

"Your eyes. They're so pretty." He chuckles. "You're so silly, but I'll keep you." I smile. I heard a door open and then a mans voice. Not just any mans voice. It's my fathers voice. "Daddy!" I say running to hug him. "Hey pumpkin, I missed you." I smile has he hugs me back. "I missed you to daddy." I guess you could say that I'm a daddy's girl. I've got him wrapped.

He let's go and I turn around to Louis standing there not knowing what he should do. "Alyssa, how's this young man?" My dad's nicer when it comes to meeting people. "Louis his is my dad. Dad this is Louis." I say.

"Is he a friend from school?" My mother scoffs. "Nope." Louis walks up and puts his hands on my waist. "No we're not friends." Louis states. My father gives us a questionable look. "Dad he's my boyfriend."

"Alright, my day back and you're already going to make me play the bad guy?" I nod. "Alright." He say walking off. I'm guessing to get his questions ready. My mom walk back to the kitchen to finish dinner. "I think he likes you." I smile.

"What makes you think that?" Louis asks me. "Well, he isn't acting like my mom." He nods in agreement. "Now if the questions get to uncomfortable just squeeze my hand and I'll butt in. Alright?"

"Alight." He smiles and gives me a light kiss. Butterflies erupt from my stomach. He has a gentle touch, whenever his hands touch me my stomach does backflips. (A/N: NOT THAT KIND OF TOUCHING YOU DIRTY CHILDREN.)

"Dinner time kids!" My mom states and Louis interlocks our fingers as we walk to the kitchen. "Everyone grab a plate, get your food, and sit at the table." I go to grab a plate but Louis stops me. "No let me." He states. I don't feel like protesting so I let him. My mother rarely cooks but when she does it's for a special occasion and it's good. She made her famous chicken spaghetti. He takes my plate and put a decent amount of spaghetti on my plate, not to little not to much. He puts on a piece of garlic bread and a little salad. He asks which dressing I want and I tell him Italian, and he drizzles the perfect amount of dressing on it. He tells me to go sit down and he'll bring my plate out.