Chapter 17

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"We can see the love in Louis' eyes, if you don't see it your blind." Phoebe says giggling. "What do you mean?" Daisy joins in this conversation. "She means that it's been ages since he looked at any one like he looks at you." I suddenly wonder where these 8 year old girls learned about love and what it looks like. I look at the clock it reads 9:30. "Alright girls, I think it's time you get to bed. I let you stay up later today." They nod crawling into bed.

"Can you please sing to us?" I giggle at their cuteness. "Of course."

"There was a time
I used to look into my father's eyes.
In a happy home
I was a king, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gone,
Now the memory's on the wall.
I hear the songs
From the places where I was born.

Upon a hill across a blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
I still remember how it all changed.

My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

There was a time
I met a girl of a different kind.
We ruled the world,
I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so young,
I think of her now and then.
I still hear the songs
Reminding me of a friend.

Upon a hill across a blue lake,
That's where I had my first heartbreak.
I still remember how it all changed.

My father said,
"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."
Yeah!

Oh, oh, oh!
Oh, oh, oh!

See heaven's got a plan for you

"Don't you worry, don't you worry, child.
See heaven's got a plan for you.
Don't you worry, don't you worry now."

By the time I finished they where asleep and I kissed their foreheads walking out.

I walked out to Lottie, Fizzy, Louis and MaKenna standing by the door. They looked like they had seen a ghost. "What?" I say utterly confused.

"You are such a beautiful singer!" Fizzy says breaking the silence and all the girls attack me in a hug. "Girls. Let her breathe I don't want her dying." Louis says chuckling. He walk up to me. "You baby girl have an amazing voice." He says giving me a quick kiss. "AWWWWWW!!! You guys are too cute!!!" The girls say ruining the moment. I start blushing hiding my face in Louis' chest the best I can. He chuckles.

"Can a guy and his girlfriend ever have moments like this without his annoying sisters ruining it?" He mumbles, but not quiet enough, they obviously heard him. "Oh come on Lou! You know you love us." He moves to behind me holding my waist.

"It's questionable." I laughed a little louder than I should have. "I don't see why your laughing sweet heart." He says turning to me. "Really? Because according to the twins you're IN love with me." I laugh.

*Louis' P.O.V.
Wow. My sisters really think that. They are really smart, especially for eight years olds, but I haven't even thought about this. "So what do we have planned go tomorrow since there's no school?" Fizzy asked. "Um.. I was thinking maybe shopping?" I hear Alyssa speak up. "Not happening." I state sternly. "Awe Lou!? Why not?" They all start complaining. "Because I'm not running around with you girls, sitting on a bench, because you take way to long in stores. Especially now since there will be another girl joining us." I watch their smiles fade.

"Why don't we decide tomorrow what we do yeah?" They all nod slowly walking their own ways. "Hey I'm sorry for snapping at you earlier." I say kissing her cheek. "It's fine." I shake my head. "No it's not. I'm going to make it up to you."

"Really?" I nod. "Mhm, I'm taking you out for dinner tomorrow. It'll be our first official date."

"Lou, it's a great offer but I can't tomorrow."

"And what is the reason that you can't go?"

"My dad comes in tomorrow, I promised my mom I'd be home at 6." I nod.

"Oh alright." I frown. "Louis don't do that." I hear her say. "What am I doing?" I ask. "You're frowning."

"No I'm not see. I'm perfectly fine." I say putting a small smile on my face. "Stop lying to me." She says taking my hands in hers and intwining our fingers and letting them hang by our sides. "I'm fine I promise." I say giving her a peck. "You know you can come if you'd like."

"But your mom doesn't like me." She sighs. "She hasn't met you yet. I'm sure she'll love you. Just please come?" She says giving my the puppy face. "Fine! For you." She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Come on love let's get some sleep." I say leading her down to my room. Giving her my clothes to wear to bed. I turn around so she can change respecting her privacy. When she's done I put on a pair of sweats and get into bed next to her.

*Next Morning*

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I'm woken up by Louis playing with my hair. I turn my head and smile. "Good morning beautiful." I roll my eyes at him. "Do you like playing with my hair or something?" I say giggling. "Well what else am I supposed to do when your sleeping? And yes your hair is soft."

"Thanks? And you could've made me breakfast, I'm starving." I giggle. "I was trying to keep you asleep. I'll keep that in mind next time okay?" I nod. "But if you still want breakfast I can make it for you, and bring it to you in bed."

"No you don't have to. It's fine."

"No I insist, you stay here I'll be back in twenty minutes an hour tops." He say giving me a gentle kiss. "An hour?" I say laughing. "I'm not the best cook, but this will be the best breakfast you've ever had." He says. "And why's that?"

"Because it was made from me and I have a secret ingredient." I furrow my eyebrows "Really? And what's that??" He leans in rubbing his lips against mine. "I'll tell you after you eat it." I nod. He kisses me one last time before getting up to make breakfast. I played on my phone for the mean time.

*Forty-five minutes later
Louis come in with eggs, bacon and orange slices. I ate it up, and it was yummy. "You seriously think you can't cook?" I asked looking at him shocked. "So you liked it?" He smirked. "Of course I did! I was amazing." I smile. "Now we had a deal."

"Did we now?" He says. I nod, "You said you would tell me your secret recipe when I was done eating." He puts a confusing look on his face. "I don't remember this." I give him the 'really' look.

"Okay okay fine!" He says putting his hands up in defeat. "My secret ingredient is-" he mumbled something that I didn't catch after that.

"I'm sorry? What? I didn't catch that."

*Louis' P.O.V.
"I'm sorry? What? I didn't catch that." She says standing up putting her arms around my neck. "My secret ingredient is love."

A/N: Somewhat of a cliff hanger!!! Hehe how bout that ending though!!! I'm really sorry it's short, I had an idea but didn't know how to incorporate it into the story just yet. So I sorta just made it up as I went. Half way through I got writers block. Lol XD.
Also should I do like an ask the author/characters or something like??

Please keep commenting, vote, etc.!!! I love you guy soooo much.

Until next time:
Reach for the sky
Come with me to never land &
Just keep swimming

-Autumn <3