Chapter 43

SORRY ITS SO SHORT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE! I PROMISE ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!

Chapter Songs:
Heartache On The Big Screen by: 5 SECONDS Of Summer

Miss Movin On by: Fifth Harmony

Wrecking Ball by: Miley Cyrus
*Louis' P.O.V.
"Mate isn't that Alyssa?" Niall says. I turn to see her with Ashton. Smiling. Laughing. That should be me, but it's not.

"Yeah." I say never leaving my gaze from her.

"I know you probably don't wanna hear this, but I'm going to tell you because you're my best mate.

"But by the looks of it she won't come back to you anytime soon. She looks like she's enjoying not being with you." He continues.

"Niall Alyssa and I are friends. I hate it." I confess.

"Then why are.you doing it?" He says pulling out a joint lighting it up.

"Because that's what she wants. I can't just not have her in my life, and since she is Kenna's best friend I have to see her. It's not like I can ignore her."

"Ignore who?" Shit. Please not the others. I turn and see Harry holding some chick to his waist. Must be his girl of the week.

"He doesn't know what to do about Alyssa wanting to be 'just friends' with him as she.constantly reminds him that she interested in Asthon." Niall explains.

"Wait. Ashton as in Asthon?" Harry asks. I nod.

"I don't know what to else to do. She's literally falling into his trap. I'm telling her to be safe but I know that won't help because he always gets what he wants."

"Louis. She's a strong girl. She'll be fine. She won't do anything she's not willing to do."

"Harry. You don't get it! That's not What I even mean!" I snap.

"Hey man. Just stop thinking about it." I flick them both off and walk away.

As I'm walk off I hear them snickering saying something about me being pissed.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
Ashton is the perfect gentlemen. We spent Sunday, Monday and Tuesday together. Minus the fact that we don't have every class together and he doesn't live near me, but other than that we have been hanging out together everyday just getting to know each other better.

"Hey Alyssa, can I talk to you for a minute?" Ashton stops me as soon as I arrive at my locker.

"Yeah. Of course. What do you want to talk about?"

"Okay, so I've been thinking of a way to tell you this and it never sounded right so I'm just going to come right out and say it." He says babbling on about whatever is following this.

"These past few weeks have been amazing. You're an amazing girl, funny, kind, good hearted, and beautiful inside and out. I love everything about you that I know and I hope to find out one day. Besides the point, I could go on and on all day about what I love about you, but I wanted to tell you that I really REALLY like you. And I was wondering if maybe you feel the same?"

I could have fun with this. Should I? Eh what the heck?!

"You must have the wrong Alyssa, because this one does get any male attention. Except for from her ex boyfriend and friend now."

"You and Louis are friends? after everything he did to you? You just let him back in like that?"

"Gosh. You're so cute." I say laughing at his reaction.

"What? I'm really confused?"

"Ashton. I feel the same way."

A/N: Here it is! So team me what's happening with Alshton? Louis? Which team are you on team Asthon (btw Ashton is Ashton Irwin from 5SOS) or team Louis.

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT. IM GOING TO READ IT IN THE MORNING OR.SOON Make SIRE THERE ARE NO MISTAKES IM also like.99.9% asleep. Like I said! I'm going to make up for the lack of a chapter.

Okay I love you guys
-Autumn<3