Chapter 32

Chapter Songs
Beside You by: 5SOS
Secrets by: OneRepublic

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I woke up not remembering anything from the night before. I'm also in a familiar room. Louis'. I look down and see I'm in his clothes. Him gone to. No. We didn't. We. I wouldn't.

I'm not surprised if he took advantage of me in the state I was in. That's what he does. He plays with girls hearts, and it just to get laid. It was all a bet. He lies about everything. I doubt he even loved me, he keeps telling me he does but I don't feel it.

I groan getting up to go pee, and throw up the remainder of the alcohol in my system. After doing my business in the bathroom I see it's 2 in the afternoon. I'm seriously hungry I haven't eaten since yesterday. I wince at the loudness in everyone's voices as I proceed into the kitchen to get food. "Hey look who finally woke up." Louis says laughing. "Alyssa!" I wince as the girls come near me with loud voices.

"Girls, give her some space she has a headache." Louis says. I still don't even know how I ended up here, and what happened last night. "Where have you been?" Fizzy says. "I've been around." I say not wanting to explain that Louis and I broke up and that's why I haven't been here. "We thought you stopped liking us, that's why you stopped coming." I laugh at the crazy assumptions they made. "As if! I love you girls to pieces. I've just was dealing with something." I say looking up at Louis. "Um. Where's your sister?" I ask. "She's out with some boy. Drake I think."

"Oh never mind, I need to be getting home anyways." I say.

*Louis' P.O.V.
"Oh never mind, I need to be getting home anyways." she says. If I could only get 3 minutes alone with her to show her I'm not a bad guy maybe she will give me another chance. I doubt she's going to which is why my plan will take place Monday if I don't. I hate the way she looks at me now. Disgust and sad eyes. She acts like I'm some stranger to her now.

I walk to our medicine cabinet and grab a jar of pain killers for her killer headache. "Here take two every four hours." I say handing her the bottle. She mumbles quiet thanks. She's mad at me. I knew she would be. I'll just explain it to her when I'm taking her home. "Do you two need to be left alone? You're acting weird." I shake my head. "No it's nothing, go get ready Alyssa, take as long as you need. Let me know when your ready to go home." She disappears soon.

_________
It was five and I have to be at work in an hour. I knock on the door Alyssa's standing behind. I knock waiting for her to reply. "Come in." I come in with my hands in my front pockets. "Hey I have to at work in an hour, and it take a while to get to your house. Are you ready to go?"

"I was thinking Perrie could take me."

"No, it's fine. I have to explain what happened last night so I'll explain on your way home."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"No, it's fine. I have to explain what happened last night so I'll explain on your way home." He say. Why can't he tell me here?

"Alright let's go." It took us about two minutes to get out of the house. The first half of the ride was a little awkward because Louis kept trying to hold my hand, or touch me and I was push his hand off, "Sorry force of habit." was his reply each time. "So tell me what happened."

"I was with Camryn at the party and kept looking over at you while you were with Dylan of all people. There were many people staring at you in that way, I found it disgusting but I couldn't tell them to fuck off because you aren't mine, so I kept making sure nobody tried anything on you.

"Then you disappeared a hour later. I couldn't find you from where I was. I went searching the house it took me another hour to find you. When I found you, you were completely wasted. Emily gave you vodka mixed with some stuff. I took you home and changed you out of that dress and put my clothes on you. I wasn't going to take advantage of you." It take him the rest of the ride to finish the story. As we stop in my drive way and he's completely stopped I start walking opening the door when he pulls me back and hungrily placing his lips on mine.

A/N: Louis! What are you doing! Keep up the commenting and voting I love your comments they make me smile.

Okay so I won't be able to update tomorrow (Friday, the 21st) because I'm going out of town on a school trip and I don't wanna have to explain what I'm writing, because then I may not have any friends. It's an over night trip so I won't update until probably Saturday. I'm not sure though be my cousin is coming down with his flipping girlfriend and my dad expects me to hang out with them.

ANYWAYS! Apparently I'm really funny to y'all in the Authors notes. No I'm really not. Lol

Until Next Time,

Jump off a building

Do something crazy

Get over a fear

-Autumn<3