Chapter 28

HEY LOOK AN UPDATE!

Chapter Songs
Boy by: Little Mix
Honeymoon Avenue by: Ariana Grande
One Wish by: Fifth Harmony

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
"I was uh.. With Camy. And we kinda yeah." He didn't. He wouldn't. He told me this information about 5 minutes ago. "Say Something, please."

"I don't think you want me to say what I want." He sighs, "Please just talk to me. I hate when you shut me out."

"Why? Why'd you do it?" I say not even knowing what to say to him. "Because I'm am idiot. Scratch that I'm a dick. I am awful at relationships. I always mess them up."

"You do that right." I laugh dryly refusing to cry in front of him. "You are everything you just stated. I don't even know what to say to you right now."

"Please give me another chance, please. Just tell me it's going to be alright."

"I don't think I can say that Louis."

"Please Alyssa. I love you."

"Some way of showing it." I scoff.

"I never meant to hurt you."

"Yet here we are." I say. I'm beyond mad. Beyond pissed. I don't even know what it is. I can't even explain it. "Louis, I don't think I can ever forgive you for this."

"I realize that, but please let me make this right."

"I'm sorry Louis I can't." The room is silent nothing. The only thing you can hear is my sniffles from my quiet cries. "Baby. Please stop crying." He say wiping my tears and I flinch at his touch.

"Why?" I ask. That's the only question floating around in my head and if I don't get an answer I might explode. "Why what?" He asks. "Why did you do that to me?"

"Because I was thinking for myself, my reputation, everyone but you." That's it I've heard enough. I can't process anything around me anymore. This is what a broken heart feels like? If it is I never want another one.

"Congratulations Louis." I say and he looks completely lost and confused. "Congratulations. You got exactly what you wanted. You won your reputation, but you've lost me. I hope you're happy, because this is what you asked for."

"Are you- are you breaking up with me?" Louis says. His voice shaky. He looks as if he just lost the light in his life. Well maybe because he did my subconscious tells me. "Yes Louis, I'm breaking up with you."

"What happened to never leaving me?" He says referring to last week when I told him that. "What happened to 'I love you'?"

"Nothing happened to it I do love you, only you." He says. "Everything I do is because I love you." He says quiet. "So you cheat on me because you love me? Yeah makes sense."

"You know what I'm down with this, I could get any girl to go out with me and I picked you and this is how you repay me?"

"1. I'm not just 'any girl' I don't appreciate you comparing me to the other girls that you've slept with, because I'm the first girl to refuse to sleep with you since Emma? And 2. I didn't do anything so don't blame your crap on me when you're the one that had to go and have sex with Camryn!" I say raising my voice.

"So this is it? We're done? Just like that?" He says in a rude tone. I nod and he huffs in annoyance and slams MaKenna's door.

*Louis' P.O.V.
That couldn't have went any better in my head she would forgive and forget, just like the movies my sister constantly watch, but this is nothing like the movies. It was to good to be true. I gave up loving along time ago because it's not real. It's never real. You always end up hurt. I didn't believe in it until she stepped foot in my life.

I can't be here right now. I grab my car keys and walk back to my car. When I sit in the drivers seat I call Harry.

"Hey man what's up?"

"I'm coming over. Make sure you have double from yesterday I'm going to need it." I say hanging up before he can answer. Harry's always loaded up. Him Zayn and I are always with him getting high and shit. Liam and Niall only do it in social events.

I don't care what happens today just as long as I can get my mind off her. She ruined it for me. I was perfectly fine not caring. It all her fault for the way that I act.

*Alyssa's P.O.V
After Louis left I say there and cried. "Hey Alyssa can I come in?" My best friend asks. I open the granting her accuse into her room. "Tell me what happened." She says sitting down next to me rubbing my back. I start telling her and by the end she is furious.

"I told him not to hurt you and here he goes!" She shouts. "I'm sorry for shouting. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"No, I just to cry. I can't feel anything. All I can feel is the pain. And my heart hurts. I think what hurts the most is the fact that tomorrow would've been 2 months." Louis and I were never meant to last forever. I just didn't think it would end this soon.

He hurt me to the point I don't think I will love anyone like I did him again.

A/N: AWWW that's so sad :( our beloved Louyssa is no more. Who else wants to eat ice cream all night? What's going to happen to Louis now that's she dumped him? Alyssa? Will she find someone better? If so who? So many questions have to be floating through your mind. Either that of your still trying to take in what happened. Either way.

Guys! I got my permit Thursday and almost died when I went to drive, but yesterday I drove and didn't almost kill anyone, nobody passed me (like the 5 cars the day before) and I didn't almost hit a car and a mail box. But in my defense I drove 10 times better than my friend how actually hit a pole their first time driving so I feel accomplished.

Wish me luck as I start driving.

Until Next Time,

-Autumn<3