Chapter 53

Dedication:

Beautiful_Perrie

Cece is fabulous

Chapter Songs

Story Of My Life by: One Direction

Coming Home by: Dirty Money feat. Skylar Grey

Here's To Never Growing Up by: Avril Lavigne

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning ready for the day a head of Maslin and I. She got in really late last night and we didn't get the chance to really talk so my mother thought I should take her out shopping, and show her around. I honestly just want to hang out at home and let her sleep. It may sound rude, but she literally just got in last night and I'm sure she has jet lag.

"Honey, go wake her up. She won't mind." My mother says.

"Mom, don't you think she should just sleep? I mean she got in like 3 hours ago from America." I say not having the guts to be the person that wakes her.

"She'll be fine. Her parents said I'm in charge of her for the month she is here." I sigh in frustration knowing there is no point in arguing with my mom. When she wants something she wants it done. Period end of story. Her way or no way.

I walk up into our guest room, Maslin's room for the time being. Knock quietly on her door before entering. "Hey Maze, I'm sorry to wake you but mom wants us to go out into town and just hang out."

"No it's fine really, I can't sleep the whole time I'm here." She give me a smile. I have missed her so much. Even though we are cousins it doesn't mean we can't be best friends. We have told each other everything since the day we were born. Well, should I say since the day I was born because she is five months older than me, but when we are together we are conjoined at the hip.

"I'm sorry really, I tried to let you sleep today I could've found something to do, or someone to hang with."

"It's fine, really. I'll catch up later today. So what are the plans for today?" I think about what we could do but there's only so many things that you can do.

"How does shopping, and just walking around town sound?" She nods.

"It sounds perfect. We can shop and hang in the morning come back and I can sleep."

"Alright, get ready, we'll leave when you're ready?" She nods telling me it's fine.

***

Maslin and I were currently just sitting in the food court of the mall talking. "Okay, I don't mean to be a downer and make our morning all sad and tearful I need to ask." I'm not really sure what she could ask me. Maybe my mom called her to tell me Louis is a bad influence on me knowing I will listen to Maslin.

"How is Caleb? I know he left you guys when he turned 16 but have you heard from him?" I shake my head. (A/N: I'm not sure if I already named her brother... If I did this is his name. If not well...)

"No. I really miss him everyday. I hope that one day he will turn up and surprise me but it's been three years. He left a week before my 14th birthday. All I wanted that year was for him to come home. When that never happened I didn't make a big deal of my birthday, to me it's just another day."

"Isn't your birthday coming up?" I nod.

"Yeah, next week."

"You're seriously doing nothing for your 18th birthday? I mean that's a big day in your life. You're finally an adult." I shrug. I just want my brother to come home. He messed up and I haven't talked to him since the day he left. He lost all contact with us. Everything, deleted his social media's and disconnected his phone number. He most likely got a new number.