Chapter 11

A/N: THERE WILL BE ALOT OF TIME SKIPS IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IM TO LAZY TO WRTIE A SECTION ABOUT A CLASS OF WORK. #Truestory.

*Louis' P.O.V.
"Okay, since you girls decided it would be fun to listen in on our private conversation, then you guys have to clean up breakfast!" I said. I really don't care that they were listening, but I did tell them to stay eat.

"BUT LOU!!" The girls all whinnied. "No buts!"

"Girls go get ready for school I'll clean up here okay?" Aly said. The girls thanked her and scurried off to their rooms. She picked up the plates from the table and put them in the sink and started washing the dishes. I walked over and joined her.

"You know you don't have to do this. They could've cleaned up." I said wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Come on Lou! They ALL knew what we were talking about, it's not like there are any secrets in this house." She said and did a small laugh.

"Oh there are secrets, alright. They just can't seem to stay out of my buisness." I said helping her finish the last of the dishes. "Hey go borrow some clothes from the girls and I'll finish off here alright?" She nodded and smiled before walking away.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I walked up into Kenna's room. "Hey girly!" She turned around with I huge smile on her face.

"Hey! Told you, you liked him!" She said jumping up and down.

"UGH! Can we talk about my love life another time? I need clothes." I said. She turned on her heel heading to the dresser. She pulled out some clothes an handed them to me. I started changing when she asked me something.

"What changed your mind?" I looked at her utterly confused. "Change my mind about what?"

"About dating him." Oh right. How did I not guess that. I shrugged."I don't know, I talked to Lottie after it happened and she was saying all the sweet stuff about him, and I guess I'm he only one who's seen how much he loves you girls."

She nods. "Kenna what are you going to do about Devin?"

"I don't know, my drink was spiked last night. Not to bad. I have a tiny hangover. Nothing compared to Lou's hangovers." I nod. "Are you gunna tell Louis what happened? He looked like he was about to kill Niall."

"I'M NOT TELLING HIM NOOOO! He'll ground me until the day I die! But you could always tell him for me." I shake my head smiling. "Fine. I'll tell him.. And Devin?"

"I guess I should tell him, better me explain it now than when someone else tells him."

"That my girl! Okay I'm gunna go see if your brother needs help alright? You finish getting ready." I leave her room and walk in the kitchen to see him changed. I hand him the clothes I borrowed last night. He took them and set them on the counter. "I'll clean it up later." He answered my question before it came out,

"So Louis.... Do you need my help with anything?"

"Right now. No. Later yes." I nod with a confused look on my face. "I have to work later, and I need you to watch the girls while I'm away okay?" I get closer to him and wrap my arms around his torso. "I'd love to help you with the girls." I then peck his lips sweetly.

"Okay two things. 1. I'm introducing you to the lads today, and 2. Since we're dating now can I have your phone number?" I giggle at his cuteness. "Of course." He hands me his phone and I type in my information, handing it back to him. Then give him my phone for his information.

"Okay also, last night Kenna's drink was spiked, and I guess Niall was drunk so that explains that." He nods. "I guess Niall deserves an apology. I didn't mean to be so harsh, it's just she's my sister and I don't want her getting hurt."