Chapter 63

Chapter Songs: You and Me by Lifehouse
*Louis' P.O.V.

When I wake up I see a sleeping Alyssa cuddled up next to me. I take in the sight of the beauty beside me and think of the possible future we could have together. I take in her breathing pattern, while she sleeps. It's long inhales, short exhales. I take in the way her eyes twitch every so often. Her long mid-length brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, a thing she does to avoid bed head in the morning. Her small nibble fingers are gently pressed on my waist. I can tell that she sleeps peaceful.

I gently lift the arm that is around her bringing it to her back, rubbing soft gently circles. As I do she takes a long inhale and longer exhales. She moves her head slightly so now her head lays at the crock of my neck. I take the hand that is placed on my chest, and intertwine our fingers so I can feel even closer than I already am to her. She let's out a small grunt to indicate she is waking up.

"Louis," she says with her eyes still closed but I know she's awake. "What are you doing?" She let's out a laugh as she flutters her eyes open.

"I'm just enjoying the time I have with you." I say covering up the fact that I was really staring at her in adoration.

"I do it too you know, when I wake up before you." Good to know I'm not alone.

"Alyssa, what the hell are you talking about?" I say lightly laughing at her.

"I observe you. Take in your actions, get lost in my thoughts when I see you so peaceful."

"I don't do that stuff." I tell her going in for a kiss. She pulls her head back a little.

"God Louis, morning breath." She laughs.

"Well love, might as well get over it and kiss me." I say pulling her closer to me.

"Louis, I love you but you need to take care of that."

"Babe, love concurs all, even morning breath" I argue.

"Nice try," She smiles and kisses my cheek. "Go brush your teeth then we will talk." She laughs, getting up, I guess to brush her teeth.

I lazily make my way out of the bed, to put a shirt on. Not really caring I grab a random shirt out of my bag and put it on. I then join Alyssa in the bathroom, after knocking to see if it was okay, and find her brushing her teeth.

"How am I not surprised?" I say jokingly and she turns away rolling her eyes. I grab the tooth brush that I keep here, and begin brushing.

Alyssa spits the tooth paste from her mouth into the sink and begins cleaning her face of any remaining toothpaste. When she puts her toothbrush in the toothbrush holder she turns around and looks at me.

I say a muffled what, but you couldn't hear it with the toothbrush in my mouth. She begins to giggle at my failed attempt of speaking.

Once my teeth are minty fresh I spit the contents into the sink and clean myself. After I put the toothbrush away I see Alyssa is still looking at me.

"What?" I say finally able to speak. She shakes her head telling me it's nothing, but I know she really wants to say it.

"You should wear this color more often, it looks really good on you." I look down to see shirt which shirt I actually put on.

Its a dark purple shirt that my sisters got me for Christmas. I didn't even mean to pack it. I never planned on wearing it, but Alyssa loves it.

"Well I just might have to, since you love it so much." I say wrapping my arms around the front of her waist locking our fingers together. Her back is facing me so I have her held close to my body.