Chapter 27

Chapter Song:

What To Do by: Demi Lovato

Sirens by: Cher Lloyd

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Where were you last night?" She asked for the second time today.

"I told you I was with the boys." I say half lying.

"Really? Where were you after you left? You said you where with them the whole time."

"I was. Uh... Out." I say scratching my neck.

"Louis." She says sternly.

"Why does it matter where I was!" I spat.

"What's your problem?"

"What do you mean?" I scoff.

"Your are not the Louis I know, the Louis I've known for a month. My Louis." She says. I shrug. "Maybe I don't like people annoying me, constantly nagging me."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Maybe I don't like people annoying me, constantly nagging me." He says. Do I really annoy him?

"Are you saying I annoy you?"

"Well would I have seen Dylan if I wasn't annoyed!" He says increasing the volume in his voice. Why was he with Dylan? "I thought hated him." I said folding my arms over my chest.

"I do." He spat. "Then tell me why you were with him all night?"

"I.. Uh... We... Were just... I can't." He says. He's hiding something. I can tell. "You can't what Louis?"

"I can't tell you why I was with him yesterday."

"Whatever." I say climbing out of the car and he grabs my wrist. "Wait. Alyssa."

"Just leave me alone Louis. I can't do this right now." I say jerking my wrist away but his grip is strong. "Why can't you tell me why you were with him? Well if you even were. For all I know you could be lying to me." I say.

"I'm sorry I just can't tell you."

"Whatever. Just leave me alone. I can't deal with your crap right now." I say jerking my hand again and he let's go with anger in his face. I walk into his house with a few tears falling from me eyes. Ignoring the girls and walking into Kenna's room.

As soon I'm in I fall to the floor and breakdown. Soon I hear a knock at her door. "Go away."

"Alyssa, it's me. Please open up." Kenna says. "Are you alone?" I ask. She mumbles a yes. I get up unlock the door and go back to my previous spot.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asks. "I don't know."

"Want me to go get Louis?" I shake my head left and right telling her no. "He's worried. We asked him why she came in with tear and he replied, Cause I'm a crap boyfriend. He didn't know you were crying."

"I just. I can't deal with him right now. I just want to be alone. In silence."

"I know you're going to hate me for this but you don't have to talk to him. He just wants you to listen to what he has to say, please?" I nod and she gets up and walks out to talk to Louis.

*Louis' P.O.V

"Whatever. Just leave me alone. I can't deal with your crap right now." She says jerking her hand again. That was it I didn't have anytime to stop her and reason with her and quiet frankly I could care less. I waited about 5 minutes after she went in to walk into my house.

_________

"What did you do Lou?" Lot says as soon as I walk in. "What do you mean?"

"Alyssa came in and didn't even acknowledge us. Obviously you did something."

"What makes you think I did something all the time? What if she had a bad day at school?" I say in frustration. "Well considering you both walked in at different times, she looked like she was crying, and the fact the Kenna said there was awkward tension in the car."

"Kenna doesn't know shit." I snap. They look around at each other and all walk out of the room. All except MaKenna. "What do you want?"

"I can go talk to her she's in my room."

"No, just try to get her to listen to me. I know she is probably really pissed she doesn't have to talk just convince her to listen to what I have to say."

_______

When my sister finally comes back down I've been waiting for 10 minutes and the wait was madness. I don't see how people can do it. She told me that my girlfriend has agreed to listen.

I take my time preparing what I'm going to say. When I finally get to the door I forget everything I was going to say and slowly walk in.

"Babe, tell me what's wrong." I say laying down next to her and wrapping my arms around her pulling her into my chest.

"Nothing." She's lying I can tell. "Please, baby. Just tell me. I know I'm the reason you're like this and I'm really sorry."

"It's just..." She mumbled something after that. "I'm sorry I didn't catch that."

"It's just that every time you're near him something bad happens." She says quietly but loud enough for me to hear. "I know you don't baby. I only do it to protect you though you know that right?"

"Then why did you see him last night?"

"Um... Yeah. I didn't exactly see him last night. I met him while you were at school." I say nervously. "We were uh.. Discussing things."

"Do you mind if I ask?" She asked shyly. "Just things. Nothing big."

"So this still leaves one question unanswered." She says. "Where were you last night?"

"I was hanging with the boys and uh... You first have to promise not get mad at me." I say already knowing how this is going to turn out.

"Depends on the reason." I sigh. "I was uh.. With Camy. And we kinda yeah."

A/N: LOUIS! How could you! You love her! Alyssa must be pissed. How was this chapter. I hear many of you were pissed that Louis was hiding something. You know what they say once a player always a player. Or something like that.

Twitter: @music_invasion if you want my personal ask me on a message of twitter and I'll give it to ya.

Instagram: @daydreamer1324

Until next time

-Autumn<3