Chapter 9

Louis took me home and let Kenna stay with me. He said he'd be back at 7 to pick us up. It was 6:45 and we were almost ready.

"Aly?" I turn and see a serious looking Kenna .

"What is it?"

"I really sorry about today at school. It's just that I haven't seen Louis look at anyone the way he did with Emma." She said.

"Who's Emma?" I asked.

"I'll let Lou tell you that. It's just not my place to talk about it." Kenna said.

"Look it's 6:55, he should be here soon."

Really? It's 6:55 wow. Time flies. We walked downstairs and my mom was there. "Hey, where are you girls going?"

"We are going to a party at my friend Niall's house." My mom just looked at me suspiciously until there was a knock on the door. "I'll get it mom. It probably Louis." I open the door and see Louis at the door in jeans and a t-shirt, while Kenna convinced me to dress up.

"Hey Louis come on in." I gestured him in.

"Alyssa? Who's this young man?" My mom asked.

"This is-"

"ITS HER BOYFRIEND!" Kenna shouted interrupting me.

"Kenna, he is not my boyfriend, we don't even like each other."

"Then explain this morning." Kenna said with a wink.

"Mom. This is Louis, Kenna's brother he's taking us to the party." My mom just nodded and said "Well you kids have fun."

I head to the door with Louis close behind and MaKenna behind him. When I got outside the door I made my way to his car. Once he unlocked the doors I climbed in the passengers seat. Kenna behind me. Louis backed out of my y drive way and started our venture to Niall's.

Louis grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers. I look down and slightly smile at the sight infront of me. Clearly it didn't go unmissed, because next thing I know I hear a high pitched squeal. I winced at the sound and Louis just laughed.

"Seriously! When are you guys getting together?" my best friend squealed.

"MaKenna Janet Tomlinson!" Louis shouted at her, I flinched at the increase in voice. "I'm sorry Alyssa." I just nod.

"But seriously you guys would be the cutest couple ever!" She argued.

"Kenna, drop it." Louis warned.

"But why?"

"BECAUSE WERE NOT READY TO DATE OKAY!?" He tightened his grip on my hand, but not to tight. He was obviously annoyed by her constant questioning, but did he really have to shout at her. I looked back and she looked hurt.

"Louis. Calm down please." I begged, and he loosened his grip to where it was comfortable. The rest of the ride was silent. I didn't wanna say anything. To piss Louis off anymore, and I think Kenna was hurt so she didn't talk.

"We're here." I heard come from Louis. MaKenna ran out of the car and I slowly got out. I really wanted to talk to him. "Louis." I whispered. We were still in the car. He turn and said. "What?"

"You didn't have to yell at her like that you know?" He sighed. "Look, Aly. She was getting on my nerves and I sorta just snapped. I didn't mean to do it."

"Well did you mean to cry? Because I'm pretty sure I heard her crying." I said. "Why are you so aggressive Lou? I hate your aggressive side."

"Did you just call me Lou?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Yes, now answer my question." He shrugged and said, "I guess I don't like people messing with what's mine." I just nodded. "Hey let's go in and find Kenna before she does something stupid yeah?" He chuckled and got out of the car walking to my door and opening it. "Thanks." I smiled.