Chapter 36

Chapter Songs:
I Would by: One Direction
Something That We're Not by: Demi Lovato
Over Again by: One Direction
Strong by: One Direction

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Just be careful I know I say it a lot, that's all I want is you safe." I smile giving him a friendly hug. I couldn't help it, he was being so sweet and caring I had to give him a hug. I mumbled a 'thank you'.

"This is nice." He says. I'm not exactly sure what he means by that. "What is?"

"Just us, hugging talking." I really hope he doesn't take it the wrong way. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" Crap. He did. "Louis, I'm sorry I didn't mean to lead you on."

"What?" He looks just as confused as I do.

"Oh, I didn't mean that like that. I mean like do you have plans. Ugh! Fuck it. What I'm trying try to say is, are you available to watch the girls?" He say. The fact that's he's frustrated in his choice of words is funny. "I do have plans tomorrow. About what time are we talking I watch them?"

"I have to leave by 7 but maybe you can be here by 9?" I nod. "Sure ill do it. I have to talk to Ashton though, cut our date a little short, but I'm sure he'll understand."

Louis' P.O.V

"Oh you have a date tomorrow?" She nods. I already knew this but it hurts hearing her say it to me. "Please be careful. That's all I ask. I know you like him and all but something just seems off about him okay?"

"Alright. I will."

Camryn is supposed to be here in an hour. I texted her when I knew Alyssa was here. She told me she'd be over after giving some guy a blow job.

I know she's a slut but she agreed to letting me use her to win Alyssa back. She said that she'd do it because she realized how much I care about Alyssa and she'd never be anything other than a good fuck, so she finally moved on. We basically have to make Alyssa jealous, by making her think I've moved on and don't care about her anymore.

"Alyssa?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Depends, which way you mean trust you as in that you'll make sure nothing happens to me? Or as in that you're going to be truthful?"

"Both."

"Yes I trust you that you'll protect me in a way. But no I don't trust what you say." So basically she half trusts me. I want her to always trust me.

"What are you more mad about? The fact that I cheated, or I lied?" She shrugs. "I'm not sure. Probably more of you not ready to give up you're image for me." She says looking down.

"I'm willing to forgive you, if you're wiling to give up you're image and earn my trust."

"What do you mean by forgive?"

"I mean when you earn my trust then I'll forgive you and we can be friends." There's that damn word again. Friends I hate how it sounds. "I'm not sure if I can be friends with you. Sure it'll be nice. But who is it going to benefit? I still have feelings for you and that's never going to change."

"Louis. You're making this really hard. I'm trying to make it easier on us. I'm trying to make it to were it's no longer awkward between us. I thought you wanted me in your life still. I'm trying to make it so I'm still in your life but every time I bring it up you want more.

"You want something that we were. You want us to be us again. Do you ever think for others once? If not others at least me. I still want you in my life Louis. Just not the way you think. We can do most of the stuff we used to.

"Friends protect each other. Friends are willing to go the extra mile to make you smile. Friend are always there for you. Friends comfort each. They hug, they hang out. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you, but that's all I can take right now. I'm not ready to be us yet. If we can't be friends how can we be couple?" I hate when she gives these long speeches that are always right. She always leaves me thinking if I should or not. Am I ready for that change?

"Louis, you don't have to answer me now. I'll give you as long as you need."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

After the long speech I gave him he was speechless. I've notice that he always takes time to think about what I say after I give him a long spill about whatever it is. It's usually whenever I'm right and he can't admit it,

I start walking out because Kenna and I have hardly hung out today. As I pass him he grabs my wrist. Gentler than I expected. "Can I do something before I think about it?" He say rubbing his lips indicating he wants to kiss me. Another thing I picked up from dating him. I nod giving him permission to kiss me one last time. He hesitates but brings his lip to mine with a smile on face when end the kiss.

"I'm really going to miss that."

______

It's time for our double date. I told Ashton I'd have to be back at Louis' by nine to watch his sisters and he completely understood. "Alyssa! Hurry up! They will be here any minute now!" I check the time it's 6:50. That girl needs to chill. I run down stair putting my earrings on and the pair of shoes I finally decided on.

When I got to the last step I trip and ran into someone. Louis. "Here love let me help you." He says taking my shoes and putting them on my feet. "Thanks, that was a very friendly thing to do." I smile.

"I'm still undecided. I'm testing it out to see if I like it."

"That's very understandable. Take all the time you need." I want this to be comfortable for him. There was soon a knock on the door. "Hey, have fun. But be safe. I trust you won't do anything you don't to do, but still." He says. I pull him into a hug. "Thanks Louis." I mumble into his chest. He kisses the top of my head. "Whatever happens between us just know I love you." He says kissing my forehead and then releasing me from the hug.

A/N: So the end of the chapter is the next day, the date day. The next chapter will be the date. What will happen? Will Louis take her up on her offer? What about Ashton and Alyssa? Are you on team Alshton or Louyssa? Comment you questions, and/or answers.

Who wants me to follow you on Twitter, Imstagram, Tumblr whatever.

I'll follow 3 people if you talk about the story, or use #louyssa or like tweet the link with the name of the story "Jerk Theory (Punk Louis Tomlinson) something like that.

Instagram: Daydreamer1324 (it's private so just tell me you'll follow me and your name so I'll accept you)

Twitter: @music_invasion

Tumblr: fangirling-fromadistance

Until Next Time

Hide yo kids

Hide yo wife

Cause they raping erybody up in here.

-Autumn<3