Chapter 52

Dedications:

mychemicalromance13

Riley Loves Ashton

Some questions from you guys:

How long will this story be?

Um... I'm trying for 100 chapters, but if I feel like I have to end it anytime I'll let you guys know.

Will there be a sequel do you think?

It never really crossed my mind. I'm not sure yet. It depends on if I feel like continuing this into another story or just completely ending it after this one is done. I don't want to make one and it to be worse then the first... Idk.. I'll need ideas for a sequel when the time comes. I mean if you have ideas please give me them.

Chapter Songs:

Give Me Love by: Ed Sheeran

3000 Miles by: Emblem 3

Better Than Words by:One Direction

Look After You by: The Fray

Problem by: Ariana Grande

*Louis' P.O.V.

"You know what? I don't think anyone's home, we can try another time." I say turning around. I suddenly hear the door open.

"Louis?"

In this moment I was debate acting like I didn't hear him and continue walking, but then I realize why I came here. With that reason in mind, I huff out a breath.

"Dad." I remark.

"I had no idea you were coming. I thought that you made it pretty clear years ago you wanted nothing to do with me. That's why I sent you back with your mother." It's taking so much self control to not bash his face in right now. He's such a dick. He abused my mom, my sisters, and left us.

"I'm only here because I promised myself that when the right person came along then and only then would I ever see you again. Anyways, Dad this is Alyssa. Alyssa my dad." When I introduced the two of them Alyssa had a shocked look on her face.

"Oh well please do come in make yourself at home." He says walking out of the way allowing us into his home.

"We'll be there in a minute." I said. Once my father left us in peace I led Alyssa up to my old room.

"Louis." I hush her.

"Shh.. I have to tell you more about me," I say as we both sit down on my old bed. "Okay so you're probably wondering why we are sitting her in my old bedroom at my fathers house. Well this not even the boys know, I kind of want to keep it that way too okay?" I ask her already knowing that she won't tell a soul.

"Okay, so there was the summer of year nine, shortly after I had fallen in the wrong crowd and my mum first caught me lighting up. She was furious, she didn't know what else to do. She blamed my behaviors on my father. She said if I had a father then stuff like this wouldn't have happened, so she basically sent me off to my fathers to be straightened out. Well that's the last place I wanted to be so I kept acting out to show them it wasn't working I could go home. All I want was to be home with my mum and sisters. Well I had gotten a hold of some alcohol he had, he didn't have much but it still did the job. I ransacked his house and broke anything in my path. He kicked me put and the last thing I ever said to him was, why do I care I don't want anything to do with you." As I finish the last piece of the puzzle of my past that Alyssa needs, she puts her hand on my knee squeezing it and leaning into my chest.