Chapter 12

*Alyssa's P.O.V
The bell rang signaling the end of the day. I waited by my locker because this is where I met MaKenna everyday. "Hey, how you feeling?" I asked as she approached me. "I don't know, I bumped into him in the hallway and he was laughing with his friends." She said as we walked to Lou's car.

"Hey look on the bright side it's just you me and the girls tonight!" I said smiling. She laughed "Yeah until Louis gets home."

"Nope! I'm staying with you" I said grinning. "But he'll get mad."

"Well he can get over it!" I said cause us both to laugh, as we reach his car. "What is so funny girls?" Louis said. "Oh nothing!" I said bursting out laughing again. He gave us the 'really!?' Look. "FINE! I'll tell you." Kenna said after she calmed down.

"Your girlfriend here said that she was staying with me all night, and she doesn't care if you get mad. She said you can get over it."

"Well I know one thing for sure, she can't get enough of me, so I bet she'll crack." He said with a wink causing me to blush. I quickly got in the car and turned my head so no one can see me blushing like mad. I heard the others get in. "Love, turn around." I shake my head. I feel his hand touch my chin moving my head.

"I was only kidding love, but I'll be really sad if I don't get to see you tonight." He said as we pulled up to my house. "Hey Louis, Kenna wanna come in?" I ask politely. They gladly accepted and followed me into my house, Louis holding me by the waist.

"Louis!" I whined. "Please let go of me so I can get my stuff." He hugged me tighter from behind. "Nah, I think I'm good." He said smiling. I continued walking into my room with Lou still holding on to me.

"Louis, please let go. I need to pack a bag, and do you have icecream at home?" He let go and turned me around holding my hands. "No we don't have icecream, we can pick it up on the way."

"Okay if your going to stay in here can at least help me pack? I just need a few things." He shakes his head. "No, I don't wanna help." He say laying down on my bed with his hands behind his head. "Well then leave. Your going to distract me." I say pointing to the door.

"Babe chill, I just want to be alone with you for a few minutes." He says walking over to me. He comes in closer and caresses my cheek. "Calm down, you'll be fine, the girls are staying after school today anyways." I nod and he kisses me and I kiss back moving my arms to around his neck. He pulled me closer. This tongue glides across my lip asking for an entrance. I refuse to annoy him. He gives my sides a little squeeze, which caused me to gasp. He slides his tongues in my mouth our tongues fighting. I tangle my fingers in his hair pulling on it slightly.

"Hey Alyssa I heard- Okay! Looks like your busy here." I heard my mom say and we pulled apart from each other embarrassed that we had been caught. "Well who is this?" My mom said referring to Louis. "Um.. Hi Mrs. Hansel, I'm uh.. Louis." He said rubbing the back of his neck and putting his hand out in front for her to shake it. "Oh please call me Stella." She said smiling. "Uh... Louis can you go check on Kenna? I have to get my things." He kisses me sweetly and walks out.

"Where do you think your going tonight?" She asked with her hand on her hip. "Mom. I'm going over to Louis'..." She interrupted me before I could finish. "You've been there ever since we met them."

"Mom! I'm going over there because I promised to watch his sisters while he's at work. I'm not sure when he's getting home, so I'm packing some stuff incase I'm stuck over there." She nods. "Okay. Be careful baby. Guys like that can be dangerous." I nod. "Okay mom." I kiss her cheek, and finish packing my bag for tonight. I walked out to where Louis and Kenna were at the table talking.