Chapter 44

So here is how I'm making up for that Crap of a chapter I posted this morning (12:30 am) I'm giving y'all a double update.

Chapter Songs:

Tell Me a Lie by: One Direction

Loved You First by: One Direction

Battlefield by: Jordan Sparks

*Alyssa's P.O.V

"So should we do something about how we feel?" Ashton says.

"I don't really know, I think that should be up to you if you want to go ahead."

"Alright then, Alyssa Hansel will you be my girlfriend?" He says grabbing my hands leaving a gentle kisses on my knuckels.

"Of course." I say smiling.

"Come on let me take you to class." Ashton says entwining our fingers. Walking to class my mind was so caught up on the fact that it was weird holding his hand. Not weird as in bad but as in different.

"Will you sit by me at lunch?" He asks. "Yeah, I'll sit with you for a while." Ashton gives me a.look asking why?

"Well I have to see my friends, the boys, well their girlfriends."

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch?" He says giving me a hug.

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Zayn, do you have anything that I can get high off of?" I ask hoping he has stuff so I don't have to ask Harry for anything.

"Yeah, but why didn't you ask Harry? We all know he has the best stuff." He says as an attempt to make a joke.

"If he was a fucking dick then I would have."

"Woah! What did he say this time?"

"Just some shit about Ashton and Alyssa. The whole situation has me stressed, pretty pissed actually and I just

to get my mind off of it.'

Zayn hands me a joint."Lou, things happen for a reason. Have you warned her that he's not who she thinks?"

"No shit." I snap.

"Damn. I'm just trying to help but I'll leave."

"No. Please help me."

"Well you and Alyssa are trying the friends thing, so watch out for her, be there for her when she does see what he does. Don't pressure her into what you want. She'll come around."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I listen to her when her and Perrie are hanging out at Perrie's house."

"Lou, she wants you to just let what happens happen and to not control all of her decisions."

"Okay Okay."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Class, we have a new student today her name is Emma. She transfered here from Chapeltown is it?" Our teacher Miss. Johnson says to the class. When I finally look up I see that it's Emma.

"Why don't you sit next to Kearston, Kearston raise your hand." Emma walks to the seat and glares at me when she sees I'm in this hour with her.

Does Louis know she's back? Speaking of Louis where is he?

"Hey Kenna?"

"What is it?"

"Where's your brother?"

"Where we always is when he skips. He's behind the bleachers getting high."

So I guess he's gone back to drinking and getting high every night.