Chapter 59

Sorry, for the late and slow updates, I'm just busy working on things for you guys!

Chapter Song: Long Way Home - 5 Seconds of Summer

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Alyssa, I am not sick." I tell her. She still doesn't believe me. Caleb came over about a hour ago. I keep telling Alyssa to go hang out with him and that I'll be fine, but she won't budge.

"Lou, your mom even agrees. You are sick, I'm not going to make your mom take care of you. I know how little time she gets off. In fact, I even told her to have a day out with the girls and not to worry about you because I would take care of you." Where does she get this mothering nature from? She has the perfect motherly image.

"No offense to you at all, but you do know you're my girlfriend not my mother right?" I question her, also hoping I didn't offend her in anyway.

"I mean I hope so. Don't you think that would be a little weird?" She says joking around with me. "Louis, I realize this is not what you had in mind for today, but trust me I'll take care of you." She sighs, then kisses my cheek.

"I know you will, but I don't want to bother you. You have your brother in town and I want you spending time with him, not playing wife."

"Babe, you talk so much about how you want a future with me and we've actually started planning a future together. Think of it as me practicing for when we are married and have a life on our own. Obviously, we have some time before the time comes, but I'd much rather stay here while you're sick. You've showed me how much you love me, now it's my turn. Just let me take care of you for the day." She says ruffling my hair.

"I really wish I could kiss you right now." I tell her kissing her hand instead.

"Do you want to come and hang out with Caleb and I upstairs?" She asks me and I hesitantly answer telling her the reason being because I don't want to interfere, but she insisted. I accepted her offer afterwards.

***

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"So you said you needed to talk to me Caleb?" I ask and he nods.

"I presume that when I left mom and dad told you I left with out a reason of a note?"

"You would be correct."

"Well you were told wrong. See mom and dad found out the Elizabeth and I were engaged, and you know how neither of them liked her. Most of my issues with our parents had to deal with Elizabeth and I. Well, when they found out we were engaged they were furious. They told me I had to break things off with her, obviously I couldn't do that because she was the only girl I could love as much as I did." He starts and his story with Elizabeth reminds me of Louis and I's story. Two different stories by far, but very similar.

"Of course you know all the details of our story, so anyways when I told them I couldn't do that they told me to leave. I was a disgrace, and they kick me out. I wasn't allowed to say goodbye to you. I broke my heart, I really wanted to say goodbye, but I couldn't do it on a note. I had to do it face to face. That's why you never got a goodbye and an explanation from me. That's why I never answered your texts and Facebook messages. If I would've answered, it would've crushed you. You would've kept asking questions until I told you what happened. I promised I wouldn't tell you until the time was right, Maslin has been keeping in the loop of what's going on. When she told me about Louis, and how she's sure he was the one I knew it was time."

"Okay, that answers a lot of questions except what the point of the story is."

"The point is, after mom and dad kicked me out. I obviously moved into my own house until Elizabeth and I got married. Well now Elizabeth and I are happily married, and have a little boy plus we have a little girl on the way. Basically, if you love Louis like I can see you do. Hold on to him, stick up for him, like I did for my love. Mom and Dad, may not approve, most likely mom, but don't let it stop you. They will say things to provoke you, that's all they want. Don't listen to them, I didn't and I turned out just fine.

"I never thought I'd say this to a guy like you Louis, but I like you. Alyssa has a keeper, I also heard about your breakup. She's not one to give second chances, she makes you work it. I do promise if you break her heart again I promise you won't live to see tomorrow." Caleb says giving approval, but trying to sound tough at the same time.

"I promise it won't happen again. I learned and I work really hard for four months to win her back." He says and pulls me into his chest.

"I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too."

A/N: So I wrote this while my mom was shopping And like all my favorite songs came on it was great!

Sorry this chapter is short, I'm working on another story. It's taking a lot of time to get the first chapter finished.

So, there WILL be a sequel to this story.

I just need a name for the sequel. That's where you guys come in. My favorite name will get it.

Who knows how to make book covers? Cause I kinda suck. If you want to make one and send it in to me D'M me on Twitter or send it on Kik (obviously you don't have to just if you want to)

1. Favorite Store?
2. What genre are 5 Seconds of Summer?
3. Dream Job?

Twitter: 16nipples_9guys
Instagram: 16nipples_9guys
Kik:daydreamer1324

Until Next Time,
Rob a bank
Jump into the mall fountain
Don't lie you've always wanted to do both

-Autumn