Chapter 2

Edited

*Alyssa's P.O.V

I reached my locker trying to avoid him at all costs, but it didn't help that he was standing in front of my locker. I was about to ask him to politely move when "Move it Lou!" I heard from behind me. Sure enough it came from my new found friend Kenna.

"Now why would I do that Ken? I haven't even met this lovely lady yet."

Before she could protest he faces me.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson, and you are?" I really don't want to answer him. I mean if the stuff I've heard about him is true then I don't wanna get caught up with him.

"A waste of your time." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry love, what was that? I couldn't heard you?"

"Why do you care?" I asked. If you couldn't tell I was beyond annoyed, and I still had to get into my locker.

"Look Louis, if you let me get to my locker I'll tell you my name now, please, move." He kindly stepped out of the way.

"Kenna? Can you hold my stuff while I get my stuff so I can open my locker?" I asked handing her my stuff and she grabbed them all. I got my locker opened, and she handed me my books as the bell rang.

"Um... Alyssa?"

"Yes?"

"Do you mind if I leave? I've never been late before and I-"

"Makenna, it's fine. Go, I'm sure I can find my way around I have a map, and you did show me around to all my classes." I said with a laugh. She thanked me, and was off to class.

I finished putting my stuff in my locker and turn around to see Louis still standing there.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Your name." He replied

"Alyssa." I start walking to my class when I feel his hand go into my back pocket, and takes out my schedule scanning it up and down like he was trying to memorize it. Last time I put anything in my back pocket.

"Where are you going Alyssa?" Louis said grabbing on to my forearm. Snatching my schedule out if his hands I reply.

"Spanish, now bye." But he wouldn't let go.

"Oh what are the odds, I am to." He replied with a smirk on his face. I just roll my eyes and walk towards my Spanish class,with Louis dead on my tracks. 

I finally reached Ms. Johnson's class and walk in.

"Why are you late dear?"

"Sorry I'm late. I'm new here, and kinda got lost." Right as I said that Louis walked in.

"Mr. Tomlinson, what's your excuse for being late this time?"

"Well, Summer-"

"Ms. Johnson to you Tomlinson" she said interrupting Louis.

"Well you see I was at my locker and the bell rang and I saw that this lovely lady was lost so I show her to the class room." He said winking at me afterwards. I just scuffed in disgust. He's such a pig!

"We'll then why did she arrive earlier than you?" Ms. Johnson really must not like Louis, but I don't blame her. I've know him for like 10 minutes and already hate his guts.

"Well, I got to the hallway water fountain, and I was thirsty, so I pointed to the room that was yours, got a quick drink, and came on in." He said, and if I didn't know what really happened I would've believed him.

"Just take your seat, and Ms. Hansel is it?" She asked very polietly.

"Yes ma'ame." I was raised up as manners the number one priority.

"How about you tell us a little bit about yourself?"

"Okay, um.. My name is Alyssa Hansel. I'm from San Lorenzo California, America. I've had straight A's since kindergarten. And I love an adventure." I look, and see the only empty seat is by Louis. Great. I walk back there and take a seat, and start listening to the lesson.

***

We have 5 minutes left of the period. I had written down my homework when a note fell on my desk. I didn't know what to do so I just opened it

Hello love,

Met me at your locker after 3rd

-L x

I just rolled my eyes, and put it in my backpack.

Then another letter landed on my desk.

I know your 3rd period so I'll just wait outside your class if I have to ;)

-L x

I guess there's no stopping me now. I just look at him, and nod. Then the bell rings telling us to go to 3rd.

A/N: OMG! 18 reads already!? This is amazing! I posted the first chapter like 4 days ago!!! Thank you so much for reading my story I really hope you like it. Comment let me know how it is. I'm dying to know what your thoughts are. Also PLEASE follow me! You don't have to but I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

Anyways until next time

Look in the mirror

Enjoy your reflection

Because you are beautiful.)