Chapter 39

Just gunna give a shoutout to the person that gave me an idea for this chapter @lubnahussein_xox

Chapter Songs:

Complicated by: Avril Lavigne

*Alyssa'a P.O.V.

I was relieved that Louis took me into town. I may not look happy, but I am. "Alyssa, what happened? Why couldn't we hang out at your place?"

"Louis I appreciate you wanting to comfort me and all, but I said I didn't want to talk about it. When I'm ready to talk I'll tell you."

"Fair enough, how about we get some pizza?" I nod. Louis grabs my hand entwining our fingers. I don't pull away I just look down at our hands before he realizes. "Shit. I'm sorry." He starts to pull away when I subconsciously tighten my grip on his hand. Thinking of the time when we were together.

"Alyssa, wasn't it you that said friends don't hold hands." He says interrupting my thoughts over the memories of kissing, laughing, and crying. I miss us. Wait what? I can't have these thoughts.

"Um. Uh yeah sorry." I smile weakly. I say removing my hand from his. "What are you thinking about?"

"Oh nothing, I just zoned out that's all." He gives me a disapproving look but leaves it. Thank goodness, it would've been embarrassing if I had to tell him what had come up in my mind. "So pizza, how much longer is the walk?"

"It's right around this corner."

*Louis' P.O.V.

When Alyssa held onto my hand so I wouldn't pull away it gave me a small light of hope but it was gone as soon as I realized that I shouldn't push this. I kindly remind her of what she told me.

We eventually reached Pizza King. "Which topping?"

"I'll take a cheese pizza please?" She asks me. I nod. "Alright go find a seat I'll order."

"Here take this." She says handing me a crisp five dollar bill. "No I can't take this."

"No silly, it's to pay for my pizza." I can't bring myself for her to pay for herself. "No I got this one, you can take the next one?" I offer. She gives me a look of approval. "Okay. Sounds like a plan." She says hugging me and walking off to find a seat.

"Girlfriend?" Some stranger says from behind me.

"No I wish though. We're just friends."

"She likes you. I can tell. She's a pretty girl by the way." I suddenly feel a little jealously run through me as this kid about 15 or 16 compliments her. "No she likes somebody else. Besides, I had my chance and I blew it, so we're going to try this friends thing."

I don't even know why I'm talking to this person I just met. "Hello sir what can I get you?" Finally a distraction. "Um. 2 cheese slices."

"Would you like a drink with it." No shit Sherlock. Who eats pizza without a drink. I really want to tell the lady that I decided against it cause Alyssa is probably about 10 feet away from me.

"Yeah. One Coca-Cola and the other will be uh.." Think Louis you know this, what's her favorite drink. "Um. Lemonade."

"That'll be $5.48" I hand the lady the money grabbing the tray and walking to the table Alyssa picked. "Oh hey Louis." She says as she notices me. Ashton is of course sitting there. What does the guy stalk her or something? Probably. I mean he is friends with Dylan. I think. "Oh I was just leaving, I had to talk to Alyssa about some thing's." Ashton says getting up.

As soon as he's gone I make an effort to see what he was up to. "So... You and Ashton?" I say wiggling my eyebrows out here.

"Gross! He only came over to see if I was free Tuesday. He wants to take me on another date."

"So what did you say?" I question taking a bite of my pizza.

"I told him I'd have to see, and I'd let him know."

"So do you like, like Ashton?"

"I don't know." She says taking a bit of her pizza. "Alyssa, you can tell me. We are friends right?"

"Ugh! Okay fine maybe just a little." She blushes. "He's just nice, says the right things, and just-"

"The opposite of me?"

"I wasn't going to say that."

"But it's true."

"Louis, I'm not having this argument with you." I'm silent while I eat my pizza. "Let's play 20 questions, gives you a chance to ask me whatever you want. Get the answers."

"Um first question. What's your favorite food?" Wow. I've had many things to eat. What's my favorite things. "Hm. How about that chicken spaghetti you made the girls and I the first time I brought you home with me." I say looking up giving eye contact. She smiles and pushes her hair behind her ear. "Alyssa, you're beautiful you know that right. I realize I never said it much, but you are the most beautiful girl in the world." She gives me a small smile.

"How did you know what I wanted to hear?"

"Because every time you do that I know you want someone to tell you you're beautiful. Hell you're sexy, in a good way, not the disgusting way. I really am sorry I never told you this but I should've."

"Okay, question two. How old were you when you lost it?" This question is amusing. I love how she's embarrassed to question me about losing my virginity.

"When I lost what?"

"You're virginity." She whispers.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You're virginity." She says a little loud.

"One more time?"

"For gods sakes Louis. How old were you when you lost you virginity." She says loud enough for a couple of concerned parents with small children nearby to glare at us. Her face turns completely red and she tried to hide. I start laughing, she starts playfully hitting me. "I hate you." She says laughing.

"To answer your question I was 12. Right before I met. You know." I see that she's finished and pick up her trash to throw it away. "Come on let's go." I say as I get back to the table. I help her put on her jacket. "So where to next?"

"Can we just walk around for a little while?"

"Of course right this way."

______

We have been just walking and talk for about an hour when a little girl the age of about 3 runs into us. "I'm so sorry, she doesn't seem to listen." When the girl looks up I recognize that face.

"Emma?"

A/N: Cliffhanger how evil Mwuahaha! So little girl who's about 3, Louis and Emma broke up around that time... Hmmm who's kid do you think it is? Comment and vote.

Alright. So there is something bugging me. One of my readers commented say that the girl I picked to be the main character is SOOOOO ugly... Um. That's wrong because there is no such thing as an ugly girl. They are all beautiful. And don't hate me for saying this, but the judgmental people have the ugliest attitudes. Like just shut up. No need for you opinion. I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I'm not meaning anything mean by this, so please don't take it the wrong way. So I apologize if it effects you. But just think I UPDATED XD.

Until Next Time,

I'll get better at this

Meh probably not

I'm not that funny

-Autumn<3