Chapter 10

Aly's P.O.V.

"Aly. Will you be my girlfriend?" Louis said actually surprising me. Do I even like him? I don't know how to reply. Should I say yes? Or no? What if I get hurt? Should I just give him a chance? 

All these questions were floating through my mind right now. I'm not even sure if I like him. After about 5 minutes of thinking Louis spoke up. 

"Please say something. If you don't like me I understand." He sounded a bit hurt saying that. 

"Can you give me sometime to think about this?" I asked. He sighed in frustration. "What is there to think about? I like you a lot!" He said. 

"What is there to think about!? Did you really just say that?" 

"Alyssa. You know that's not what I meant." 

"I'm sorry I'm not so sure I do." I scoffed and got off the sink and headed to the living room. "Where are you going?" Louis asked. 

"Living room. I'm going to hang out with Lottie for a little while. Unless you don't want me to." I spat and head out.

"Hey Lottie. How's it going?" I asked sitting down on the couch next to her. She just sighed. 

"Fine." She looked a little hurt. 

"What's wrong Lots?" She took a deep breathe before answering. 

"It's just that you and Lou are always arguing and I don't even understand. Why don't you get along? He's the best brother I could ever ask for." She said holding back her tears. 

"Hey Lottie, don't cry." I said wiping away her tears. "I'm sure he's an amazing brother. It has nothing to do with you girls really! I love you girls so much. It's just Louis. He's a bit stubborn. He tries to be sweet and then ruins it by saying something stupid or doing something stupid." 

"So what were you guys arguing about this time?" She asked. 

"Are you sure you want to know?" She nodded. "Are you really sure you want to know?" She looked at me.

"No I don't think you're ready for this." I said teasing her. 

"UGH! Just tell me!" She said excited. 

"Okay well he asked me to be his girlfriend, and I told him I needed to think about it. And-" 

"WAIT GIRLFRIEND!?" Lottie said jumping up and down. I just laugh and nod. 

"Okay well after telling him I need time to think about it. He acted like I had nothing to think about and that just because he liked me I liked him back, so I snapped." She laughed shaking her head. 

"Louis really is an idiot." She said causing me to giggle. "He sure is." I said smiling. 

"Do you like him?" She asked turning her body to face me. 

"I'm not sure. I mean when we kiss I feel rockets taking off in my stomach, but then he asks like that." 

"You know what I think?" She asked. I asked her what. "I think you like him, you're just afraid to admit it. Your scared of getting hurt. Let me ask you. If he didn't look so scary and act like that would you have said yes?" 

"He doesn't look scary. But yes I would." She smiled at that answer. 

"Well Aly, if he likes you as much as he says, and how he looks at you. Then he will treat you like you want. Trust me when he loves someone he gives them the world." She finished smiling at her brother