Chapter 35

Chapter Songs:

I Wish by: One Direction

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

Devin and Ashton took Kenna and I to her place. "Thanks again. I didn't want to ask my ex boyfriend for a ride. That would've been awkward."

"Is the ex the guy from English?" I nod. "Yeah, he can't get over that fact that I broke up with him a month ago." Not explaining why we broke up and hoping the questions end there.

"Alright. So I'll see you tomorrow?" I nod. "Yes. I wouldn't miss it in the world." I smile.

When Kenna and I walk in the house the first thing she does is smile like crazy at me. "So. You and Ashton?"

"Shut up!"

"Oh my god! You're blushing! You like Ashton!" She says squealing not even caring if anyone is home. Which they are. "I've only known him for a day!"

"So, a crush can form in that time."

"Whatever. I do not like Ashton. Talk to me after our date tomorrow. "

*Louis' P.O.V.

I came home early ditching 8th period honestly because I hate the class. I heard doors close from the front room and voices. "Oh my god! You're blushing! You like Ashton!" Kenna squeals. "I've only known him for a day!" So Alyssa doesn't like him that way. I breath I sigh of relief. "I still have a chance." I say to myself.

"So, a crush can form in that time." Dammit Kenna stop it. Stop helping her find someone else. She wants to be with me, but she's to caught up on Ashton's good boy act to see through his little white lies.

"Whatever. I do not like Ashton. Talk to me after our date tomorrow. " Date? Ashton and Alyssa? I think reality hit me like a wrecking ball, because I suddenly realize I blew it. She's never going to forgive me and take me back. I can't just not have her in my life though. But the way she suggests has me tearing apart.

I can't imagine life without her in it. I can't even imagine life with her being in it but not wanting what I want. She wants to be friends. I want a second chance. Why is this so hard?

I can't staying in my room all evening. I can't avoid contact with her. I have to come out. I'm just not prepared for how this will play out. I don't want to fight with her I just want to talk, but somehow I know that we will just end up screaming and one saying something really hurtful. I walk out and into the kitchen without another thought of what could happen.

"Alyssa? What are you doing here?" I have to make it seem like I don't care she's here when I've been yearning for her touch. "Oh hey Louis."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

Louis asked what I was doing here and I purposely didn't answer his question. I shouldn't give him that satisfaction. I may be being a little harsh on him but someone has to. I don't have my father or older brother to protect me right now.

I'm going through this alone, without the support of my family. I could call one of the boys but I don't think that's the best idea. Even though Niall is like my brother; he's still to close to Louis. I could talk to Lucas but after that project we did we became distant for no apparent reason. My last resort had been to call Evan. I know he will be here for me, but I just don't think it's best if he met Louis.

I'm really close to calling my older brother Caleb. I just need my family here for me and I know that he will always protect me. Well I did at one point; I'm not so sure anymore. He left. One day he got feed up with my parents and moved out, not even saying a goodbye. He's only two years older than me so he's 19 but he moved out at 16. We haven't heard from him since.

"At least try and be friendly. He's already mad you won't take him back." Kenna says.

"Fine." I reply rolling my eyes.

I walk into the kitchen joining him. "Hey." I start. "Hey." Louis says awkwardly. There is tension between us. Uncomfortable tension. There's things we have to discuss, but it's not the time for that.

"How have you been?"

"Well other than all my friends siding with you, and you practically ignoring my existence I'm fine." I give him a sad smile. "I'm sorry if I took your friends. I don't really have any others."

"No it's fine, I'm glad you're friends with them. They really like you."

"I know but I should really find other friends."

"You have Perrie and Emily. Also is this because they're my friends and you don't want any unwanted conflict over what we should do?" He ask gesturing between us. I nod.

"I don't get it." I say.

"Get what?"

"How you know so much about me, you can practically read me. When I don't know anything about you. I though I did but you've been lying to me." I confess.

"You know something about me." I look at him telling him to continue. "You know what happened to Emma. I normally don't open up to people. I told you what happened with Emma, and why I lost Dylan as friend. I only want to protect you."

"Louis.."

"I know you won't take me back, just be careful. I know what Dylan can do and I don't want you getting caught in the trap."

"I get what your trying to say, but Dylan is a nice guy."

"It's all an act. Trust me. It always has been since something happen and he's determined to beat me at everything."

"Louis, you can't possibly believe that."

"Just be careful I know I say it a lot, that's all I want is you safe." I smile giving him a friendly hug.

A/N: Aw, I like this chapter it's cute! Why can't they always be this nice? Does Alyssa like Ashton? What will happen on there date? Why is Louis acting like he's okay with her going on a date with him? Why does Louis hate Ashton? What happened between Louis and Dylan? Will Alyssa tell her brother about Louis?

Guys I'm on break! Who wants me to follow you on Instagram or twitter???? If you do use the hashtag #louyssa and tell me why I should follow you. I'll follow 3 at random each day. Please keep commenting, voting, and reading. Also, living near the beaches you would think I'd leave this. BUT ALWAYS WEAR SUNSCREEN!

Until nest time.

Flying Squirels

Porcupine!

Mario and Lougie

-Autumn<3