Chapter 60

*Louis' P.O.V.
"Babe, you have to eat. I know chicken soup may not be your favorite but it's not from a can. I made this." She bribes. Why does she have to be an amazing cook? I haven't eaten anything for two hours and I'm starving.

"Fine! I'll eat it, if you lay here beside me. I want to spend time with you. I love having you here, but can you just stay here? You've been up all day taking care of me. Just relax. We could watch a movie, or talk." I reason with her sitting up so I can eat my soup. I just want her close. Even if I'm sick. I don't want to get her sick but I have had any of her affection all day, other than the little we showed in front of her brother. "You know, I may have to get sick more often. You actually make some pretty good soup."

"Alright Louis, what's up? You've been extremely nice and a little clingy. What's going on?"

"Can't a guy be nice and so called 'clingy' to his girlfriend without the assumption of planning something." I defend.

"Yes, a normal guy can. You not so much." She says giggling and climbing in my bed next to me.

"Well, I'm just thinking about some things." I say as lays down in her spot on my bed.

"What kind of things?"

"Us. The future, the past, the present. Stuff like that." I guess I really got her attention because she sits all the way up, sit one leg hanging off the side and the other tucked under.

"What about the future?"

"Nothing really. It's stupid." I say looking down at my bowl of soup taking another spoonful in my mouth.

"Hey, Louis. You can talk about it. That's what planning our future is about. We talk about things like how many kids you want, what kind of house, what city we'll live in."

"That's not exactly what I was thinking about. I was thinking what it would be like when you leave me again." He say. Finally letting it out. "I'm just trying to enjoy my time with you while I still have you." She scoots closer to me and wraps her arms around my torso.

"I don't plan on leaving you." She says nuzzling her face in my neck.

"Alyssa, the time will come. You will get tired of my shit and tell me to leave. I'll fuck up again. It's what I do, always have. Why do you think my father called me a fuck up when I was child? I'm going to end up just like my father."

"Shhh, baby. You are not a fuck up. You have changed. If your father stayed around he would be proud of you. Don't listen to what your father used to call you. Just listen to me okay? I loved you before and I love you now. I always have. I love you for a reason. I was sent into this world to help you discover what love is again. I've done that. As soon as I started loving you, you were a different person then the guy on my first day of school. It took you a month to change your behavior in way that I could tolerate you.

"You started respecting me. You are nothing like your father. Your father was so lost he could never be found. You, you weren't as lost as you thought. All you needed was a little love. There's a difference between you and your father. You were raised by your mother, who is the nicest lady I've met. Being raised by your mother taught you to respect the girl you would love someday. Louis, it's a honor to be the only one you've loved this much."

"I love you so much Alyssa, but all we have left is graduation. You'll go of to Uni, and I'll be here waiting for you to come home. The thing is you never will because you would fall in love with another guy."

"Louis stop talking crazy. First of all, we don't just have graduation. There the Senior Picnic, and the Senior Dance. Second, we have this whole week of school off Louis. Let's not think about what happens when school ends. Just think about this week, that's all you need to do. We have a whole week to not think about school."

"Let's run away together." I tell her. If see she agrees I have in my head what I want to happen. When she looks at me with shock in her eyes I elaborate my thought. "Not forever, but this week. Let's just run away and get in my car and drive it to some random place. We'll spend a week there, then come back. We could leave tonight."

"As promising as that sounds Louis, I can barely come over to your house with my mom freaking out. Imagine me leaving town with you. She'd freak Louis."

"Still!? Why the hell does your mother still hate me? What did I do to her?! She acts as if I murdered someone!" I say in frustration.

"Louis, my mother has this image for who I should marry and date and you're obviously not it. When Caleb said our parents did approve of Elizabeth, he was talking about mom. See Elizabeth wasn't as wealthy as my mom liked. Their story is actually similar to ours, Caleb was at a dark time in his life when he met Elizabeth.

"He actually wanted nothing to do with her. She tried reaching out to him many times but he just wanted a one night stand. I caught him many times bringing girls home, and then the girl leave in the morning. One night he brought her over as a friend and we all started seeing a change in him. My mom too, she was just afraid to admit it. Eventually they sparked this romance and Caleb was a different person completely.

"To be honest with you, I'd much rather fall in love with a broken boy than one who's had a perfect life. And if I'm completely honest, what attracted me at the beginning was that I knew you were broken from the beginning. I really wanted to know why though. I lucked out that your sister was my best friend and I was over here all the time. I saw a new side that you hid from others, the caring side, and I don't know. That made me realize you had more to hide than I thought, that was the moment I started to fall in love with you. Though at the time is was only a school girl crush." She says finishing her confession.

"Now look at us." I say smiling. She gives me a quick kiss.

"I'll do it." She says. I give her a look saying 'what?' And she giggles.

"I'll run away with you for the week. As long as we are back this time next week, but can we leave tomorrow?" She adds and I chuckle kissing the top of her head.

"Of course. Well watch a movie tonight." I say gesturing for her to select the movie.

A\N: Whoop whoop! My new story is out guys check it out!!! But how was this chapter? I didn't know how to start it.

Who's on summer break? I am. So far I've gone to Miami with my youth group, and have somewhat figured out what I'm gunna do with my life. Then I was a "consoler" more like teacher at my VBS. FINALLY! A week off.

What are you guys doing for summer?

Why is America excluded from everything?
Like the release of 5SOS' album. One more month here.

Anyone else get annoyed with those fans that take it seriously, like an overly attached girlfriend?

CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT THEIR NEW ALBUM!?

Until next time,
Buy a thong for your crush
Walk around your church commando
Marry Tom Riddle

-Autumn <3