Chapter 64

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Alyssa Hansel, will you promise to always come back? Promise be we'll always be together, and one day we'll get married." I say. I really am a nervous wreck. I've never opened myself this much to a girl. I'm so vulnerable when I'm around her, scared that one day she won't be mine.

I can't let that happen again.

It happened once because of my stupid mistakes. I'm determined to do anything to make her stay. "I mean high schools almost over, I just need to know that you'll come back to me, or something so that we can get married. " I start rambling on after I realize that she hasn't answered yet. I'm mainly just talking out of nervousness now.

"Louis, you act like you're never going to see me again. Do you want to explain to me what's going on?" She asks. Am I really that worried that she notices it?

"No. Nothing's going on," I lie, and she gives me 'the look'. The look saying she knows I'm lying and I need to spill it in ten seconds or less before all hell breaks loose. I sighed knowing I've lost this one. "Look, I'm just scared of losing you after high school, we all know not every couple last that long after graduation. I guess I was just hoping that we were different."

"Louis, I'm not going anywhere yet, and if I do I'll let you know. But, to answer your question. Of course I will, how can I resist?!" She exclaims giving me a kiss with her soft, sweet pink lips. I take the opportunity to slide the ring on her finger. She smiles breaking our kiss.

"You know, this looks really good on you." I compliment holding up her hand intwining our fingers together.

"It's really beautiful, Lou." She replies looking at her hand. "You could've picked any girl, yet you picked me. Why?"

"How could I not? That first day I ran into you in the hallway I knew you were different. Normally I would've called a girl hot, but I felt like that didn't fit you, sure you're hot as hell, but that wasn't enough. I needed other things to call you, but I never told anyone. When we shared our first kiss at the park, I felt my insides light up. That's when I started to realize everything was going to change. I thought my reputation was the worst thing I could loose, but it wasn't. The worst thing I ever lost was you, and I was willing to do anything to make you my girl again.

"Alyssa, why would I want anyone else? I have you. You are the most beautiful girl I ever laid eyes on, you are the best kisser, and I had the best sex ever with you. I've never done anything out of love before, it's always been lust. And I'm glad it's love, because then I get you all to myself and don't have to share."

"You are literally the sweetest, yet most cocky guy ever," she say laughing. "But I love the sweetest and most cocky guy so much, that we are better than Romeo and Juliet."

"Yes, way better cause we won't die." I say leaning in to kiss her, causing her to put the most beautiful smile on you're face.

"Did you bring a swim suit? I ask her ruining the moment. She pulls away biting her lip in the cutest way, that it's sexy.

She nods laughing, pushing her hair behind her ear. I lean in and give her a small peck. "Great! So you go get your suit on and meet me out here."

"But what about-?"

"Stop asking questions!" I pester her shooing her away.

***

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

I went back into the room Louis and I are sharing to grab my swim suit. As I was about to begin changing my phone begins to go off. I check the caller I.D. and she it's my mother.