Chapter 48

Dedications:

Emma

ChirineRahou

Chapter Songs:

He Would Tell You by: Jonny Diaz.

Something That We're Not by: Demi Lovato

I Would by: One Direction

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

I never got to sleep last night, after getting back so late and having to wake up at six in the morning I decided to just sit on the couch and be alone. It was pretty close to the time the girls and everyone would wake up.

"Hey, how you you feeling love?" Louis says walking out in on my sweatpants.

"You like what you see love?" He says causing my cheeks to burn. I get up so I can hide from this embarrassing moment, but Louis blocks me.

"You know this will be all yours again." He says with a smirk bringing his face closer to mine. "Especially after last night in my car we where having a very heated snogging session." He breathes in my face causing chills to go down my back.

I put my hand on his chest slightly pushing him off me. "Louis, I already feel bad for cheating. I have to tell Ashton."

Louis grasps my fingers in his hands looking me in the eye."Alyssa, He doesn't have to know. Nobody does. I just really need you." He says as his eyes tear up.

"Last night, when you confessed that you were in love with me I haven't felt that happy since you told me you loved me. You were scared of losing the one you were in love with. I heard every word. Do you not realize the effect you have on me? I love you more than any guy ever could. I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I just want you back, that's all." he says crying. I wipe the tears that have just escaped his eyes. Pulling him into a comforting hug. He cries on me. I've never seen him so hurt. Fragile. I need to say something before I loose it.

"Lou, you need to sleep you look horrible."

*Louis' P.O.V.

"So do you, I can't sleep unless your with me right beside me. The second you left me in bed I was woken up. I've been up since then, I'll be fine though. I haven't slept well in a long while. It's up to you, do you want to go to school or stay here and sleep? With me."

"As promising as that last one sounds, I'm pretty sure my mom wouldn't approve." I nod understanding that her mom hates me already as it is.

"I'm going to get breakfast ready today, I don't want you doing anything."

"Louis, please you don't have to."

Shake my head, "No you're going to rest, and relax. You may sit in the kitchen and watch if you wish." I say not giving her another option.

"But Lou-" she was interrupted by her phone. She answers it and walks out the room.

I continue on making breakfast. I don't cook ofteb but I will do anything for this girl. When I'm near her I do the unimaginable, things I never thought I would ever do. I think of what my life would be like when she decides that I'm the one for her. The one to love her.

"Morning Louis!" Kenna says interrupting my thoughts.

"Morning baby girl." I say smiling.

"Breakfast, you're in a good mood, either Alyssa's over or you actually felt like cooking for your family."

"Alyssa's here, she never left last night. It was a rough night so I'm making breakfast as an apology since I can't afford one."

"Lou? Did something happen that I need to know about?"

"I just.. it's nothing." I say rubbing my neck.

"Lou." Alyssa walks in the room in the perfect time.

"Who was it?" I ask her.

"Oh just my mom." I give her a questioning look.

"Yeah, she wanted to know why I spent that much money at like four in the morning."

"What money? Four in the morning?" My very curious asks. I groan knowing I can't hid it forever.

"Alright! I was arrested last night for breaking into Alyssa's house. She bailed me out, but please don't tell mom or the girls." I beg.

"Mom may be making bad decisions as well, but she will kick me out in an instant if she found out I was arrested again."

"I promise Lou. I didn't hear anything."

_________

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

When we arrived at school I said hey to the boys and then Perrie, Emily, and Kenna all walked off with me.

"So tell me what happened, Niall told me out of all the boys the only took Louis. How?"

"The boys got a clean getaway is what happened." I say bumping into someone.

"Oh my goodness I am so sorry!" I say and I see a girl with dark red hair. She must be new, I haven't seen her yet.

"Here let me help you," I say bending down to helping the girl pick up her books.

"Hi I'm Alyssa." I say holding my hand out.

"Dana, thanks for helping me by the way."

"No problem, do you want to sit with us at lunch?" I ask her and she nods.

A/N: So will Ashton find out? From who? How? What about Dana! New friend in our story. Who knows what's going on with her ;). Hehehe.

Keep Voting and Commenting!

Until Next Time,

I love you guys so much

-Autumn<3