Chapter 22

Please read the authors note at the bottom!!

Chapter Song: Summer Love By: One Direction

*Louis' P.O.V.

"Louis!" MaKenna yells waking me up. I have the worst hangover right now. I look up and see my room trashed. All I remember is texting Alyssa, throwing my phone across the room and then coming down to my room.

"Please be quiet! My head hurts." I whine. "Well maybe of you didn't get drunk last night this wouldn't have happened." I was drunk? I never drink in front of my sisters. "Louis. You were scary, the other girls are scared of you right now." My own family is scared of me?

"We came down to check on you cause we heard a noise and you were throwing things left and right, breaking everything that could be broke. I told the girls to go to their rooms because they were scared. None of them could sleep Louis. They were afraid you would hurt them." She reassured me. "How come I didn't scare you?" I ask.

"Trust me you did, but I had to be the older sibling to protect them. Tell them it was going to be alright. I had to protect them from you Louis. I never thought I'd have to do that. I didn't know what to do." She says tearing up. I sit up rubbing my head. "Honestly I don't know why you guys like me, I'm the worst brother in the world."

"That's not true. I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world." That brings small smile to my face but it quickly fades. "No, I'm awful I scare you guys, what kind of brother does that?"

"Why are always so negative?" She asks. "Because it's true. I can't do anything right!" I say raising my voice slightly wincing at the pain I feel in my head. "Lou, there's one thing that you do right all the time." I look over at her mumbling what. "Being an overly protective big brother that I love." I smile giving her a hug.

"Hey I'm taking Alyssa on a date today and need to get ready. Do you girls need breakfast?" I ask. She nods. "Can we go out for breakfast?" She asks. "Depends, where are you planing on going?"

"McDonalds?" I nod. "Alright tell the girls to get in the car I'm treating you guys to breakfast." She leaves and I throw on jeans and a t-shirt. Walking out to my car seeing the girls sitting conversing with each other. When I get in I hear them my shush sounds. I guess I still frighten them. "Hey I'm sorry you girls had to see me like that last night, I was just really mad. Okay?" Silence. "I didn't mean to scare you really I didn't, i didn't. I promise. I'd never imagine hurting you girls, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did."

"It's fine Lou, we get it." Fizzy says. "Let's get to McDonalds now!" I say cheering them up.

*After Breakfast*

During breakfast I got a text for Alyssa asking what time I was picking her up and how to dress. I replied by saying '7:00 and casual'

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

7:00 and causal. What could he have planned? I have a little bit of time to get ready. It's nearly noon now. Maybe I should go shopping I mean I could invite Kenna and Perrie to come. Yea that's what I'll do. I message them asking if they'd like to go shopping with me. Minutes later I get replies from both of them saying they'd love to.

To: Perrie

Can you pick me up and then stop my Louis'?

From: Perrie

Sure thing babe :*

I get ready and hear a horn outside indicating that Perrie's here. I say good bye to my mom and dad letting them know I'd be back around 6. After my tellingly my parents I was shopping with friends I joined Perrie in her car. "Hey girlie!" I say. "Do you know where Louis' is?" She nods. "Yeah, I've been there a few times." I nod. On the way to pick up Kenna we get to know each other even more. I learned that she likes to sing, dying her hair crazy colors and I learn about her family.

When we arrive at Louis' I tell her I'd be right back and I walk to the door knocking on it. It opens and Louis it taken back to me being here. "Oh uh.. Hey Alyssa. Come on in." He says. "I'm not here for you Louis, I'm here for MaKenna she going shopping with Perrie and I." He nods. "Alright she should be down soon, she's finishing up a tea party with the twins." I nod. "About last night, I'm sorry, I really am. There was just a lot going on and I didn't mean to be so rude."

"Louis Tomlinson. What will I do with you?" I say hugging him. "What did you have to tell me last night?"

"Right that. Well I was gunna say how much my dad likes you, and some other stuff." I say. "What kind of stuff?"

"Oh just-" I whisper the rest of the sentence to embarrassed to say it out loud. "I'm sorry love I don't think I caught that."

"Fine I was finally going to tell you I love you." I say hiding my face in chest. He lift my chin up so I'm looking at him. "Why are you embarrassed to say it?" He asks me. "I don't know, just I've never told anyone that before, well someone I was dating." He smiles. "I've only told one other girl that I loved them when I truly meant it." He says pecking my lips.

"Who was she?"

"Her name was Emma." He says with a sad look on his face. "Hey, you don't have to tell me if it hurts to much." He shakes his head. "No you deserve to know about her." I smile and nod. "Here let's sit down so I can tell this story." He says leading me to the table holding my hands in his as we sit down.

"The only people that know are the guys and now you. Not even my family knows. I never had the guts to tell them the real story." I nod. "Okay so Emma and I met in the summer before 8th grade at a summer camp and it was supposed to be a summer love thing and then it was over after the summer, because we lived in different cities. Well halfway through 8th grade I found out she moved to Doncaster and we picked up where we left our relationship that summer. We were the it couple. We were expected to get married and live happily ever after." He took in a deep long breath. His face look saddened.

"Lou, you can tell me another time, it doesn't have to be now." He shakes his head. "No I'm telling you I want you to know everything." I nod. "Okay continue."

"Okay so when 9th grade came, we started have trust issues. She caught me kissing another girl, kind of like you did sad thing is that it was the same girl. Camryn or Camy is convinced that I'll will date her, always has ever since I met her. When I rejected her she made it her job to ruin my relationships. I told her what happened, but we were never the same. She forgave me, but had so many secrets. Eventually she made my best mate hate me. I come to find out on our one year anniversary that she had secretly been dating him for 3 months and that she stopped loving me. " He stops for a minute to take a breather.

"I lost two things that day. My girlfriend, and best friend." He says. "I stopped believing in love and happily ever after that day, I started sleeping around to deal with my pain. I had my regular, which was Camryn we were friends with benefits for the longest time, then I would shag pretty much any girl I could see. It got to the point where I could shag them after only knowing them for a minute or two. Camy didn't like when I told her we had to stop because I met you. She is determined to make your life a living hell until I "take her back" even if I only used her for sex." He says finishing the story.

"So who was this friend?" I ask him.

"Remember that guy from the party?" He asked. I think back to that night. I nod. "Well that's him his name is Dylan."

"Did you know the boys during this time?"

"Sort of, I'd talk to them every now and then, you could say we were friends. Now we are best mates, we know everything about each other."

"Well I can ensure you that I'm not the girl to cheat." I say smiling.

A/N: I know I just updated last night, but my update schedule is Saturday-Monday and Wednesday/Thursday so I decided to give you guys a chapter today. This is my present to you! You didn't have to wait so long for this update.

Okay next update should be Wednesday or Thursday

What did you think of this chapter? Guys! Please keep commenting! Voting! Reading! Tell your friends, then have them tell their friends.

Until next time my loves,

-Autumn<3