Chapter 33

Chapter Songs:
Stranger by: Secondhand Serenade

*Louis' P.O.V.
As I stop in her drive way she starts opening the door when I pull her back and hungrily placing my lips on hers. I couldn't take it. It's been 2 weeks without her kisses. I miss her kisses. I didn't mean for it to happen. I start pulling away when she kisses back and deepen the kiss. I start gliding my tongue across her bottom lip but she doesn't budge so I start tugging on her lip and she pushes me off of her.

"Louis, we can't do this." She says pushing distance between us. Why did she kiss back then? I've had so much rejection from her in the last two weeks that it's eat away at me. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

"What is your problem? When I broke up with you, you lost the right to do that." Does she have to keep reminding that she's no longer mine? "I'm sorry okay!" I raise my voice at her. I see her eyes change to an emotion I've never seen on her face. Fear. She's scared of me?

"Are you scared of me?" She bites her lip looking down. Fuck she looks so hot. This isn't helping. I have to control myself. "I'm sorry okay. I just don't like constantly being reminded your not mine anymore."

"I'm sure you are sorry. To bad it doesn't matter."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I can't believe I was so stupid, kissing him never should've happened. The bad thing is I liked it. I can't let his lips influence me. He hurt me, I'm not sure I'll forgive him ever. They say you'll never forget your first love. Was he ever my love? He probably never loved me.

"What do you mean? I love you Alyssa. Only you." I always say the wrong things out loud by accident. "I'm sure you did." I scoff. "Where is all this coming from? You know that I love you."

"You've been lying to me! I don't know what to believe." He stops for a minute. "When have I ever lied to you?"

"Your job and some other stuff."

"I lied to protect you! You don't need to see that side of me. I lied to protect your ass!" He shouts. Ever since we broke up we have been fighting. "The only thing you can protect me from is sitting right next to me."

"You don't want me in your life?"

"I never said that."

"But that's what you meant."

"No. I'm just saying you've hurt me more than anyone. You were supposed to protect me, and love me and you sleep with that slut." I say. "I hate that ever since we broke up you have been alway looking for a fight and I'm done. I not doing anymore of your fights. This is the last and the final fight. Maybe even the last time we talk."

*Louis' P.O.V.
"No. I'm just saying you've hurt me more than anyone. You were supposed to protect me, and love me and you sleep with that slut." She says. "I hate that ever since we broke up you have been alway looking for a fight and I'm done. I not doing anymore of your fights. This is the last and the final fight. Maybe even the last time we talk."

I don't look for fights. What does she mean I don't love her? Shes killing me inside. Why can't we get back to the way we were? (A/N: WHEN WE WERE ON HONEYMOON AVENUE... sorry had to)

"I should leave. The longer I stay the more tempted I am to make another mistake." She says getting out of her side of the car. "Alyssa?" I say walking up the steps of her porch to her front door.

"What?" She says as I catch up to her.

"Please don't mean what you said. Well the last part."

"I don't even know. I just can't talk to you anymore, you only wanna put up a fight. I can't talk to someone who only wants to fight."

"I don't mean to fight, you just irritate me. That's the only way you will listen to me."

"Goodbye Louis." She says walking into her house shutting the door in my face, it takes me a minute to process what happens before driving home.

A/N: Sorry it's so short! But I promise it'll be longer next time. Don't kill me please! I got in town a while ago.. I just updated. I wrote this chapter for 3 hours BECUASE I was face timing while writing it.

What do you think of this chapter?????

Until Next time

KITTY!

Emstagram

Betty

-Autumn<3