Chapter 46

Can I start by saying I can't believe how popular this story has gotten! I recently got a chapter dedication in a book of One Direction Fanfics. Also from now on I'm dedicating a chapter to one person on Wattpad and one on Quotev (the ONLY sites this story was posted on). Anyways Congrats LacrosseGirl23_ for getting the first dedication! I-Am-Not-Obsessed on quotev you get the other dedication.

Chapter Songs:

Top of The World by: Bridget Mendler

Crazy 4 U by: Ross Lynch

Case Closed by: Little Mix

*Louis' P.O.V.

I Just told her exactly how I felt about her. Everything was the truth. I could never lie to her.

"Louis. I didn't realize any of this." She exclaims like it's her fault.

"It's my fault. I didn't tell you like I should have. I just don't trust people. You know you're the only one other than the boys that I have trusted. I'm crazy for you. You just don't want to believe it and it's my fault."

She opened her mouth to speak but the tardy bell rang signaling we needed to go back to class. "Are you coming?" She asks me because we have the next class together. "Yeah, I'm coming." I say standing up.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Miss. Hansel, Mr. Tomlinson you guys are late. Unless you have a great excuse for why you guys are late you both have detention."

"I am so sorry Miss. Kinkert. We were caught up talking when we heard the tardy bell on the football field."

"Miss. K, look if you're going to go punish anyone it's all my fault I lost track of time and kept her from getting to class." She nods.

"Alright Louis, detention after school. Now you two please take your seats." I walked to my seat in front of Kenna and next.to Ashton. Louis continued on to the back.

"So class today we will be-" I zoned her out from there. All Miss Kinkert does is gives us book and then do a project on it.

My phone vibrates from my back pocket and I have 1 new message from Louis.

'Hey, you don't mind watch the girls after school until I get hone do you?'

'No, of course not! I love them to death!' I reply happy that he likes me hanging with the girls.

'Alright, thank you. I don't have any way of paying you for this, I'm currently running low on money. But I'll pay you when I get the chance.'

'No, I can't take your money. You need it more than I do. Trust me.' I hit send and Miss. Kinkert interrupted my conversation.

"Miss Hansel, are you doing your work or will I have to rethink your detention?"

"I'm sorry, that won't be necassary." I tell her and as soon as she's back to what she was doing I return to the conversation with Louis.

'Let me do something to make it up.'

'Louis, I'm serious you don't have to do anything.' I put my phone on the desk because Asthon came over.

"So I was thinking tonight we could go on a date." He says pick my phone up off the desk.

"Sorry I can't I have plans." I say really not wanting to explain why I can't go out with my boyfriend tonight.

"Yeah. I understand it was sort of a last minute thing. Let me know when you're not busy okay?" I nod smiling. When my phone went off I snatched it from my boyfriends hands.