Chapter 14

*Alyssa's P.O.V
Louis arrived at school on time today because he didn't have to take the others to school today. I got out waiting for him to get out. "Hey babe. You didn't have to wait for me." He said wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "I know, I just wanted to say hi to the guys." He looked at me with a look saying 'really'.

"Are you sure it has nothing to do with wanting to see Perrie?" He asked. "Um... Er... I don't know what your talking about." I said smiling kissing him on the cheek. "Sure whatever." He said entwining our fingers together.

"Hey guys." Louis said as we approached his group. "Hey Lou." The guys all said. "Hey Alyssa!" Niall said. I laugh and go over and hug him. I see Louis tense up a little. " Lou. Calm down it's just a hug." I said walking back over to him. "I am calm." I kiss him lightly on the lips. "No you're not. You're jealous." I whisper. "I'm anything but jealous." He says. "So you wouldn't mind if I did this." I said walking over to all the guys and hugging them all.

I walk back over to Lou and he wraps his arms around my waist whispering, "Don't you ever do that again." I smile. *cough* "jealous" *cough*. "Whatever, I am not jealous."

"Hey Zayn, do you know where Perrie is?" I asked politely. "I knew that's why you came over here." Louis said with a smirk. "NO! I wanted a Horan hug." I say laughing. "Anyways, have you seen her?"

"No, I'm sorry. I think she might be with her friends. I'm not sure." I nod. "Hey it's fine I'll go find her." I turn to Louis. "And I'll see you later." I pecked his cheek before walking off.

I found MaKenna talking to her friends. "Hey Kenna! Have you seen Perrie?" I ask. She looked slightly confused for a minute. "Um.. Zayn's girlfriend." I say scratching my neck. "Oh. Uh... No. I haven't. Do you have her number? You could text her." I nod. "Why didn't I think of that!" I say pulling out my phone.

To: Perrie
Hey! Perrie! Where are you?

I sent and got a reply quickly.

From: Perrie
I'm by my locker with my friends! You should come! Locker 156.

To: Perrie
Alright I'm on my way.

"Hey Kenna, I'll see you later? I'm gunna met Perrie and her friends at her locker." She nods. "Bye Millie, Summer, Hannah!" I said walking to locker 156.

"Hey Perrie! Who are these people!" I ask as I approach her and I take it her friends. "This is Lucas, Jesy, Leigh- Anne, and Jade." She said pointing to the four. "Hi. I'm Alyssa." They all said hi. "Do you want to join us for lunch?" Leigh asked.

"I'd love to, but I'm not sure if I have plans yet. I'll get back to you guy okay?" They nod. "Alright, see you later." I say walking of to my locker to grab my things. Walking to my homeroom, then my first class.

Like usual Louis came in late, and took a seat next to me. He smelled like alcohol and cigarets. I have a feeling he's been drinking and smoking on campus. I've actually never seen him, but I can tell. This class ended and Louis ran out the door, not even waiting for me. Alyssa. Stop you don't need to seem clingy. That's the last thing I want to do.

I walked into science and sat down by Millie. "Hey Millie!" She jumped. "Oh my god! Don't do that to me EVER again." She said laughing and holding her heart. "Sorry!" I said putting my hands up in defense.

"So where did you have to go in a hurry this morning?" She said winking. I may have smack her. "Ow! What was that for!!" She said acting innocent. "I was meeting a friend, not what you think." She laughed. "You dirty mind!" I exclaim.

"Alright, class settle down." Mr. Dyer said as we all sat in our seats. (A/N: I just recently found out there is a teacher at my school named Mrs. Dyer. I didn't even know that. It sorta just happened.) He had a stack off papers in his hand. "I hope you guys were paying attention yesterday, because today we are having a pop quiz." He said passing out the papers.