Chapter 7

Edited

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

We walked for about 10 minutes then headed back to the car. It's was getting late. I really didn't want to go home either.

"Louis can I spend the night at your place?" I ask.

"Sure." I texted my mom telling her I'd be at a friends house tonight so she didn't have to worry, and started thinking about the events that happened tonight. Thinking about everything.

He really isn't that bad of a guy. He was really nice. I mean I could give him a chance and be friends with him? I don't know my mind is just going on a riot. We get to his house, and it's pretty dark in every room. We tried sneaking in, but as soon as we got in all the girls, except for Kenna, ran down stairs.

"LOUIS!" The twins said. All the girls attacking in hugs, causing me to smile at the scene in front of me.

"Girls! Why aren't you in bed? It's almost 11" Louis said in his serious voice.

"We were asleep, then we heard your car door close, and we wanted to see you. We haven't seen you all night." Lottie explain.

"Girls it's late just go up to your rooms, you have school in the morning, and I'll see you tomorrow okay?" They nodded, and headed to there rooms. I followed the girls heading to Kenna's room, positive that she won't care if I sleep in there.

"Where are you going?" A Louis' voice spoke up.

"To Kenna's room to sleep." I said.

"I wouldn't do that, she loves her sleep. Come on. I promise I won't try anything, just sleep in my room for tonight." He sounded convincing enough, so I nod. He lead me to his room which was in the basement. It looks it a typical teenage boy's room, unmade bed, clothes on the floor, that stuff.

"Louis, I had a great time tonight," I said with a smile sitting on the edge of his bed.

"I'm glad you did." He said with a smile while walking over to me.

"I'm also glad I was your first kiss." He said pushing me down and kissed my lips roughly, starting a short, but intense make-out session. I moaned in his mouth causing him to smirk. He pulled apart walking to his dresser, handing me some clothes.

"Here, you can change in the bathroom." I just smiled and walked off.

*Louis' P.O.V.

I feel different when I'm around Alyssa. Sure I've dated a lot of girls, but I only wanted them for sex. Alyssa is. just different. I don't think I can do that to her.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

After I changed I walked back into his room. He was just sitting there muttering stuff to himself.

"Oh hey." He says turning around.

"Hey."

"You look really good in my clothes by the way. They really fit you." I just smiled and looked down.

"Did I embarrass you, love?" He asked walking over to me. When he got to me he lifts up my chin and pecked my lips sweetly.

"Let's get some sleep love. We have school in the morning." We walked over to his bed, and I climbed in. He was about to leave but I grabbed his wrist.

"You can stay if you'd like, I mean it is your room." He nodded and climbed in on the other side of the bed wrapping his arms around my waist.

***

I woke up in a different room. I was scared at first until I realized where I was. I tried getting out of bed, but Louis had a good grip on me I could get out.