Chapter 57 (part 2)

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE WAIT BUT IVE GOT THINGS GOING ON AND IM FRUSTRATED. I've got so much drama in my life right now that I'm crying.

Chapter Song: Dracula by: Bea Miller

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

Where is he? School ended over a hour ago. He said he'd be here. I need to quite worrying. I'm sure he's fine. "Hey beautiful, what are you still doing here ?" A voice says causing me to jump.

"What do you want Dylan?" I say feeling suddenly uncomfortable. It's been a while since he tried to mess with me.

"Don't worry. I'm finished messing with you and Louis. It's the least of my worries. In fact, I've moved on to someone else." Dylan says with so much confidence. I can't exact decipher if he's telling the truth.

"I bet you're wondering how to trust me?" I nonchalantly nod.
"Well I don't really have any reason good enough to give you other than I've learned a little responsibility over the last two, three months.

"You see somehow my parents found out I fathered Emma's child. Ever since then they've made me Help her parent Erin. I've come to love her, and wanting nothing more than to protect her. It opened my eyes a little I realize what I've done, and I regret all of it, But I see that Louis will protect you more than anything.

"At first I thought it was a game and since Louis wanted you so badly I had to want you. But it turned out to be more, for the both of us. I really am sorry, I know this is asking a lot from you, but would you think of being friends?" He sounds so sincere. Should I trust him? I really don't want to regret this.

"Would you be willing to make up with Louis, in spite of the things that he has done to you in the past?"

"I'd do anything to have a friend like you Alyssa." He says showing a genuine smile.

"Alright, then I have no idea what's about to go down when I get home, so would you like to meet me at my house?"

"Of course, would you like a ride?" He asks. As my ride pulls up.

"No it's fine my ride just got here." I say. "Put give me your phone and I'll put my number in and I'll text you my address. When you get there just tell my dad I invited you." Dylan nods in agreement handing me his phone so I can type my number in.

"Hey Alyssa. Come on we need to go." Louis says getting out of his car jogging over to me.

"What did he do Alyssa?" Louis says referring to Dylan.

"Nothing, he was actually a gentlemen." I say smiling over at my new friend. "Okay, so I''ll see you this evening?" I ask Dylan, mainly just to see how Louis reacts to all of this.

"Yes, Of course. What's the occasion?"

"My birthday. I have no idea idea what this one has planned." I say pointing to Louis. "And since I have no idea, I'm terrified and will need a friend." I finish and Dylan chuckles.

"Alright I'll be there." He says and I give him a hug before I walk over the Louis telling him we can leave.

***
Our car ride to where ever we are going is quiet and awkward." Louis, what's wrong?" I ask intwining my hand to his free hand and he pulls his hand from me and holds the steering wheel.

"Louis, talk to me."

"You don't want that Alyssa. Let me calm down first. If I talk then I will explode and I can't do that to you baby."

"Could you at least tell me where we're going?" I ask hoping that will lighten the mood.

"We are going to pick up my present to you."