Chapter 8

Alyssa's P.O.V.

The ride the school was quiet, but a comfortable silence. No one caring to bring up a conversation.

"Okay, girls we're here. Now leave." Louis spat. Wow. Total attitude change. I walked out of the car and got dirty looks from everyone.

"What is she doing with them?" I heard a few people whisper. I just rolled my eyes. Their words mean nothing to me.

"Hey, Alyssa!!!" I turn around to an all familiar voice. A guys voice. I turn around and see it's Niall.

"Hey Niall, how are you?" I said hugging him.

"Fine thanks, so I was wondering if you would come to this party tonight at my place?" He said.

"Yes Niall, I'd love to. Text me the info and I'll be there." He smiled and hugged me. My hug with Niall was interrupted by a pissed off Louis.

"Hey, Niall. Have you met MY girl Alyssa yet?" He said through gritted teeth wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I sighed.

"Louis, 1. I'm not your girl" I said sliding his arm off my shoulder. "And 2. Yes, Niall and I have history class together."

"Well, according to last night, and this morning you enjoyed yourself." He replied with a wink. I scoffed.

"Louis Tomlinson! It was an accident! An accident that almost cost my friendship with your sister!" I yelled.

"Well, the first time wasn't! I asked you if I could and you said yes!" He yelled back.

"You said can I try something! I didn't know what you meant! I said yes and you kissed me!"

"Well, I'm sorry for trying to be caring!" He whisper shouted and stormed off.

"Woah! What happened?" Niall said.

"I'd rather not talk about it," I say. "Hey I'll see you later, I just need to be alone real quick okay?" He nods and I walk off, finding my friends.

"Makenna Tomlinson! I hate your brother!" I say as I approach her and the others. They all just start laughing. I'm guessing they heard about what happened like not even 5 minutes ago.

"Well, he does have a point. You two were having the time of your life's this morning." She laughed.

"Kenna!" I warned. Well, now I know where she gets her personality.

"Gosh, I'm just kidding. But you should see how red your face is." I roll my eyes and change the subject.

"Are you guys going to Niall's party tonight?" I heard multiple no's, or they had plans tonight. So far Devins coming and that's it

"Kenna?" I ask hoping I wouldn't be alone. I mean I could always hang with Niall, but I want my best friend there.

"Idk, I'd have to ask Louis, and I don't think he'll let me. He doesn't even want me having a boyfriend." She said.

"Kenna, I can get you there. And don't let Louis boss you around all the time."

"Aly, it's not that easy." I just roll my eyes.

"Do I have to talk to him, Kenna? I may be mad at him, but I'll smack some sense into him." She looked at me with pleading eyes. I laugh. The bell rang signaling us to go to class.

I walk into Spanish and got to work. About ten minutes left of class Louis walks. "Mr. Tomlinson! You are late."

"Tell me something I don't know." He said and sits next to me. He still had a mad look on his face.

"Ok class. You have 3 minutes left, you can do whatever you would like." It took all of me to turn and talk to Louis.

"Louis?" He turned and look really annoyed.

"What do you want?" He spat.

"I was just wondering if Kenna could go to Niall's party's with me." He looked at me like he was thinking.

"No, she can't." I looked at him with a 'really come on' face.

"She can't go with you because I'm already going with you. She can just tag along."

"What if I refuse going with you?" I ask.

"Babe, we all know you wouldn't do that." He said with a wink. "Plus that's the only way I'll let her go to the party." He said. I groan in frustration.

"Fine! Louis, I'll go with you." He just smirked knowing he had won.

*Skipping to lunch because I'm so lazy*

The day had gone by quick. It's already lunchtime.

"Aly, did you talk to him?" Kenna asked joining me in the lunch line.

"Yes," I reply bluntly.

"And what did he say?"

"It's fine." She jumps up and down and hugged me, and thanked me many times.

"How did you get him to say yes?" She asked.

"Let's just say it was either you not go and me alone, or you go and I go as his 'date'." I snap.

"Dang! My brothers already rubbing off on you!" She laughed.

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT ALREADY?" I yell. She just laughed.

"No, I won't. I can so see that you like him. You just don't know it yet. I'll give it a week before you two become serious." She said.

"As soon as who become serious?" I heard then felt arms go around my waist.

"You and Alyssa!" Kenna shouted. Louis just chuckled.

"Ugh! Kenna, I thought you didn't want me to date him!" I say in frustration.

"Well, I changed my mind." She giggled walking to the table. Me following her, but Louis grabbed my wrist.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I really wanted to say no but I knew if I did I'd just anger him, and still have to talk to him. I just nod and he leads me out of the lunchroom to the back of the school.

"What do you want-" I was interrupted by Louis pushing me up against a wall. He had a good grip on my wrists.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I just don't want you talking to any other guys."

"Louis. I can talk to whoever I want. Plus Niall is my friend." His grip tightens at these words.

"Louis. You're hurting me." I said. He looked down at my wrists than my eyes and loosened his grip. I didn't know what to do. I could run because he was holding my wrists. So I just stand there.

He took in a deep breath and stepped closer to me. I just stepped back. He lends forward and smashed his lips to mine moving our lips in sync. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I refused, which caused him to squeeze my sides causing me to open my mouth. He slipped his tongue in exploring my mouth. He pulled away breathing a sorry under his breath.

I looked at him a little confused until I caught him looking at my wrists.

"Come on let's get back to lunch." He said taking my hand in his.

When we arrived back at the lunchroom Kenna was the first to notice our hands. She started grinning like crazy.

"Are you guys a couple yet!?" She asked excitedly.

"No, we aren't Ken," Louis said.

"Well hurry up Lou! I can see you like each other!" We both looked at her with a 'you've got to be kidding me' face. And I rolled my eyes. I let go of Louis' hand and walk over to the lunch table wanting to enjoy the 5 mins I had left to eat.

A/N: I'm so sorry for how short this chapter this! I was just really distracted writing this one I promise the next one will be better.